Chapter 7- Miss Wilson

En başından başla

"They were older they should have known better" Tony adds in and I glare at him "well you cant talk about knowing better right Mr Stark?" Everyone looks at me and back at Tony confused "Mia?" Nat asks concerend "whats that's supposed to mean? and it's Tony" he says turning his chair to look at me I see his laptop still scanning but I scoff lifting my hand I set fire to the laptop.

"Shit!" Tony says standing up quickly Steve was the first to move using a fire extinguisher to spray it "sorry sir it seems we lost the track and trace" the AI calls out "are you okay?" Nat asks Tony concerend.

I smile "Mia!" Clint says grabbing me to face him "if you touch them I will never forgive you any of you" I say looking at him angry "Mia we will talk about it" Fury sighs and Phil cross his arms "but right now we have got to be heading off back to base, we only stopped to make a quick stop on the way to work but we will talk for longer another time" Fury says and I nod feeling Clint let go Phil pulls me in for another quick hug "see you later" he says and so does Fury.

They both leave and I look back at my pancakes frowning a little as they must be cold by now "I need coffee" I mumble walking over to the coffee jug and pouring myself another ignoring some looks of Steve and Clint.

"So are we just going to ignore that?" Tony asks "we could but you would not like the argument" I mumble "no he is right she can't just-" Steve begins.

"You guys arent being fair on the doll they are her family wrong or not she is going to protect them" Bucky says and I smile at him "thank you" I mouth which made him grin.

"Yes this can wait" Nat says to an upset Steve who hugs Tony "I just can't believe you came back that you are here right now" Nat says looking me over she keeps taking me in over and over "I still can't believe she is alive" Clint mumbles staring at me they had both tried staying close to me the whole time not wanting to leave me alone and I could see the way they wanted to get closer just to make sure I could not disappear.

"The two others will be back tonight so you will meet the last two of your soulmates, Bruce talked of meeting you this morning and how you accepted each other" Nat says with a smile"its all he would talk about" Steve mumbles under his breath. I just nod I did wonder about my other two mates, taking another sip of the cup I look over at two eyes right across being Bucky who was taking in my standing figure.

"First things first what the hell are you wearing?" Nat grins looking down at my outfit "why what's wrong with it?" I frown looking down, knowing full well it was not my style.

"Dont get me wrong its hot as hell but it's a bit short and or less you have changed your taste in the last few years you would never get caught in something so girly" Nat says and I laugh "yup Wade and Ethan liked to always doll me up any chance they got"

"Well now I hate them too" Bucky says but I roll my eyes which Nat caught "careful these oldies dont like that" she says and instantly Steve and Bucky look over "like what?" they ask at the same time which made me laugh since they knew oldies referred to the two youngest men in the room.

"Let me go show you your new room I just got word it is now all set up" Tony says and I freeze a little which Nat picked up on "no I will take her" she says looking at Clint "yeah we will take her" he says finishing his drink.

"Oh okay then" Tony noticed it too but again decides to not say anything.

"Lets go" Clint says and I nod following the two out of the room "you are really here" Clint mumbles grabbing my hand pulling me into the lift with Nat close behind. As the door close Nat turns to me "what's going on with Tony?" she says and I raise my eyebrow at her removing my hand from Clint "nothing" I say quietly and they both sigh.

"Mia.." Nat says and I frown "no just because I am back does not mean I trust you and everything is going to go back to how we used to be. You both lied to me, for good reason or not you can't expect me just to forget you hid a whole family from me" I snap maybe a bit too harsh.

Seeing them tense I feel guilty immediately but I bite my bottom lip "I'm sorry-"

"Dont be" Nat says and I could tell she was annoyed.

The lift was awkward after that then the floor opened "looks like your room is next to Buckys and Steves" Clint says seeing the floor that Jarvis had stopped them on.

I nod but then remember Steve "so as mates you all sleep sepra-" I pause myself saying this feeling embarrassed I go a bit red. Of course, they would sleep separately why would 11 people sleep together in the same bed that's crazy!

"Of course there is a room we all share on a higher floor" Nat grins seeing my embarrassed self "but last night we talked of sleeping down here in the private rooms till you are more settled in and can make a decision to join us up there or not" I nod slightly as they walk me to the door "I will get you some clothes if you want to shower" Nat says and again I just nod as Clint open the door my jaw drops "wow"

It was mainly white colours with some grey and black but it was perfect with a huge bed I walk in then I spot the dragon teddy sitting on the pillows "Bam!" I say running to my favourite teddy "I thought it got burnt in the fire- how-" I say picking up the teddy that my two mates brought for me on our first ever outing.

They both smile seeing me hug it in surprise.

"Truth is we had it with us the day we left you at home and went to the farm at Laura's. We snuck it out, we used to steal it a lot and put it back before you would notice it was gone. It was a way to calm us when we worried about you-" Clint says and my eyes widen "worry?" I ask raising an eyebrow "we need to get training the twins" Nat says looking at her watch "later" Clint says to me and I nod.

"Later then" I say as they close the door behind them "Mr Stark said your other two mates will be coming back tonight and has arranged a surprise welcome party. He said he will come up with party clothes miss-" The AI stop unsure "Wilson" I answer.

"Miss Wilson and ask if Bucky could bring them instead please"