Chapter 11: Unauthorized Mission

{AUTHOR'S NOTE :

This chapter is going to be a switch P.O.V's. But mostly Spin and Chase. I'm not going to do the full episode. Just Spin's and Bob's secret mission and a little bit of Chase's and Sebastian's thing. I decided to do this episode because I have no idea what to write about yet. But don't worry. I should have another original chapter posted soon. Thank you. If you haven't seen this episode yet, and you don't want any spoilers, than you shouldn't read this yet. But if you want to see the episode go onto YouTube, and type in Lab Rats Unauthorized Mission. It will pop up. I hope you enjoy this. And please could someone comment and tell me what they want to happen in the next chapter. PLEASE. And if you do remember that I'm trying to not rush my story into a complete love story. Thank you once again. And also thanks to all the people who liked my other chapters. I really appreciate it. Especially since this is my very first story I've ever written and allowed random people to read. Vote, Heart, comment and follow me. Bye-Bye!}

Chase's P.O.V.-

"Nice work, guys. That mission was a total success," I said, walking out of the hydro-loop with my team and a few of my students. I walked over to the cyber table where I teach my group and sat down on one of the chairs. I placed my mission bag on the table, next to me. Adam walked over to me. He looked a little bored, if you asked me. "Maybe for you. Nothing caught on fire or blew up. To me: colossal failure." Adam said. I rolled my eyes. Why does he always want something to blow up.? I thought. "Well, good news, you've got heat vision and a whole afternoon ahead of you. Go make something happen," I heard Leo say to Adam. 

Adam's P.O.V.-

Leo walked away and Bob walked over to me. "Hey, Adam, check it out." He started. "While you were gone I got to boogie board with the dolphins." Bob said, holding up a half eaten surf board. I shook my head and said: "Bob, those weren't dolphins." I said, putting my hand on his shoulder. "These are clearly the bites of an angry catfish." I explained."Wow, is there anything you don't know?" Bob asked me walking away.

While Bob was walking away, I heard Bree and Sebastian talking. "I don't think we should let those two play together anymore," Bree said.  "Uh-uh," Sebastian agreed. I gently smiled. Those two obviously like each other, I thought. 

Chase's P.O.V.-

I was currently looking at something on the cyber table, when I heard footsteps coming towards me. I looked up and saw Sebastian walking over towards me. Great. What does he want? "Hey, Chase, on the next mission do you think I might actually be able to do something?" I looked at him. He did do something. "You did get to do something," I started. "You watched me be an amazing mission leader. Most people would pay to see that." I said patting his shoulder. "And then demand a refund," Bree said walking over to us. I sent her a glare. And she just responded by crossing her arms. 

"I'm just saying the whole purpose for me going on the mission was to get some hands-on training," Sebastian reasoned. "And you did." I reasoned back. "You handed me my flashlight and my lip balm. Thank you." I said patting his shoulder, again. Sebastian looked a little hurt when I said that and stared at me, completely shocked. 

"But I'm the best student here. I've been acing all of my training exercises. Without practice how am I ever gonna be mission leader?" He asked. I stared at him with a smirk. "Oh, that's just it, you won't. 'Cause I'm mission leader." I said, standing up and crossing my arms. Adam walked over to us and paced his arms around both of our shoulders.  "Yeah, dude, you can't be mission leader, too, because then I would have to make fun of both of you, and there just aren't enough hours in the day. I need some me time," he said. And for once I agreed with him. Nodding my head, with every reason he gave to Sebastian. Adam then walked away. Bree walked over to us and took Adam's spot.