"I brought this lunch for you"

But, it was just a silence. I grab his hand, then I put that lunch box on his hand.

"Tine prepared this for you, Wat"

He looked at me with his sharp eyes. Our eyes met, then I turned my sight down. I didn't have courage to look at his eyes.

"Tine feels so sorry for what happened last night", I told him. "Please forgive me, Wat"

Sarawat put the lunch box on the table, beside of him. Then, he took his bag and left me.

"Where are you going?", I asked him.

But, I got no answer. Sarawat left the class. I just stuttered to realize for what just happened. Then, I heard a lot of girls screamed as Sarawat left the class. But for me, that moment was so quiet.

I saw blue lunchbox was abandoned on the table.

--*--

Man POV

Suddenly, Sarawat left the class.

His face was so stiff, but as usual, he made girls scream loudly. It was so chaotic, but seems he didn't care about that. Sarawat just walked quickly, leaving by his own. It must be something happened.

I entered the room.

I saw that Tine was standing, alone. His confusing face made me so speechless. I felt like he is my Nong. So, I walked closer toward him.

"Are you okay?", I asked him.

He nodded, no voice.

Tine smile, but it was just a bitter smile.

"Is there any problem?", I asked him with my nosy question.

He just looked at me. That gaze recalled me when he broke Sarawat's guitar a few months ago. His gaze was between confusing and sad.

I need to break that silence.

I looked around.

I saw a lunchbox on the table.

"Is it yours?", I asked him.

"I made it for Sarawat"

I nodded.

"Sarawat is still upset, so that he doesn't want to take that", he pointed his finger to that lunch box.

I took a deep breath.

"Don't worry", I told him.

I walked to take that lunch box.

"I ensure that Sarawat will take it for his lunch"

Tine smiled.

"I need to give it to Sarawat before he leaves", I told him.

Tine nodded.

"Is it okay if I leave?"

"Sure", he nodded again. "Thank you"

I walked to leave that room. But, I turned for several times to ensure that he is okay. I worried so much about him as seems something bad happened. I wanted to ask him further, but I don't sure that Tine would be talking.

So that, I really left that place.

I run quickly to the parking lot. I came at the right time. I stood up on the line when Sarawat car would leave that place.

He stop his car. He turned his horn, hardly.

Shit.

He was upset with his boyfriend, but I got the effect.