Mikey's smile paused when y/n's words sink in. He then immediately said, "Alright, okay, I'll stop now. Please look at meee." Mikey gently pulled y/n's arm repeatedly trying to make her look at him.

"I'm looking now." Y/n said turning her gaze back at her childish boyfriend again. Mikey let out a "Yay~!" when he saw her looking at him again. 'Why are you so cute?' She thought.

"So, what happened after the Valhalla joining Toman announcement last night?" Y/n ask, bringing Mikey back to the topic.

"Right. After that I informed everyone about you regaining consciousness and Baji still in a coma." Mikey stated getting serious again.

"Then I let Chifuyu decide on who should be the Captain of the First Division since Baji is still sleeping." Mikey continued.

"He chose Takemitchy by the way. And I called him telling him to raise his head to respond, and he raise his head too high. What a dummy." He added while chuckling a little as he played with her hair in his fingers.

"So Takemitchy is now the First Division Captain." Y/n concluded to which Mikey nod.

Mikey stop playing with her hair as he stare at her face for a long time. Y/n feeling his stare became slightly uncomfortable and then she couldn't bear it anymore so she ask, "What is it?  Why are you staring at me?"

Mikey smiled with his eyes close as he replied, "Nothing~ Y/n-chin is just so pretty. I still can't believe you're my girlfriend now." He then put one of his arm over her shoulders and pulled her closer to him. Her head rested on his chest as they cuddle with a flustered y/n.

Mikey look down towards the girl on his chest and saw her flustered. He suddenly had the urge to kiss her and so he did. He lifted y/n's chin to face him then captured her lips in his.

Pulling back, he saw y/n redder than an apple, his heart filled with warmth at the sight of his love being so flustered.

"H-huh?! Why?!!" Y/n ask after recovering from their kiss holding her lower lip with her index and middle finger, heart beating erratically.

"Well, I did say you look cute when you blush. It makes me wanna kiss you." Mikey said while pinching her cheeks lightly. "Plus, why can't I kiss my wifey?"

"Huh? What are you-" y/n stop mid-sentence when she realize what Mikey was up to. 'So you wanna play, huh.' Y/n thought as the blush on her face dissipated regaining back her calm demeanor.

"Hubby." Y/n called softly while looking up giving him a teary-eyed face.

'Huh? What's this?' Mikey thought as a faint blush appeared on his cheeks. His heart leap in joy when he heard y/n called him hubby. He gulped as he said, "Y...yes, wifey?"

"Why... Why do you always tease me? It's not fun." Y/n said as she push Mikey on the couch. At this point, Mikey's back was laying on the couch with y/n sitting on his stomach looking down at him, his hand going up to her waist to hold her.

"I'm sorry, wifey. I just couldn't help it." Mikey said staring straight at her (e/c) eyes. Then, she saw his girlfriend leaning towards him slowly.

He watch in anticipation as she leaned in closer and closer to his face, her hands placed on his chest to keep herself steady. "If you're really sorry then..." y/n said deliberately cutting her own words.

At this point, their noses were now touching. Her lips graze his slightly before she went to whisper on his ear, "...go buy me boba. Hubby~", she then blew on his ear earning a groan from Mikey.

Mikey suddenly sit up taking y/n with him and pinning her against the couch. He hovered over her face as he said, "Anything for my y/n-chin." Then he leaned in and just when their lips were about to touch fir the nth time, a sudden knock from the front door interrupted them. This cause y/n to immediately push Mikey away from her, causing the other to fall on the floor creating a loud thud.

"Hey! Y/n, Mikey!! Open the door." Draken shouted from outside while still knocking.

"Oww." Mikey groaned in pain while holding his head. "D*mn it, Kenchin!"

As Mikey was still rubbing his head on the floor, y/n walk towards the door and open it letting the other in while greeting him.

"Hey, y/n-chan. How are you?" Draken ask as he walk towards the living room.

"I'm fine. Gotta go back to school soon." Y/n replied not really enthusiastic to the idea of school.

"That's good." Draken said then he saw Mikey on the floor and called him. "Hey, Mikey. What're  you doing on the floor? C'mon."

"D*mn you, Kenchin. I was so close!" Mikey grumbled in frustration. Hearing his words, Draken blink.

"Huh?" Draken uttered, confuse on what the other was saying.

"No. Never mind. Let's go." Mikey just said as he stood up and walk towards his friend.

"See ya later, hun." Mikey wave goodbye as they walk towards her front door. As they pass by y/n, Mikey stop and whispered, "I'll bring you your boba later. Alright?" Then he gave her a smile and continued on his way out.

Just when Mikey was about to step out, y/n grasp his jacket causing him to look back at her. Then she said, "Thanks, Hubby♡.", before leaving him a kiss on his cheek and closing the door.

Mikey left her house feeling happy and satisfied. Feeling the butterflies in his stomach and his heart leaping in joy.

Chapter End
(Not edited)

I hope you like this chapter everyone.

⚠️Announcement!⚠️

I'm gonna be taking a one week break from writing. I'm currently fixing some paperwork to get a scholarship from the government and I don't even know what to say on the upcoming interview. Disjfdbkw. My social anxiety is kicking in. ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥)...(•̩̩̩̩_•̩̩̩̩)

That's all. See you guys in a week! I guess...

Bye-bye!