Naveen chuckled and cleared his throat. He gave an innocent smile to his future in laws before walking away to his jeep.

Saritha blinked, gulping slightly before looking at Ravi who seemed to be in a deep thought. She went and sat beside the man looking at him intently.

" Mama...yenomo idikithu thane ?" She said.

Ravi Raghavendra nod his head. Saritha scratch her forehead while Ravi tapped his temple.

" Irru ma...teriyamala poga pothu...but I am hoping he clears his act...for his own betterment," Ravi said giving a small smile.

Saritha smiled and nod her head. She stood up and took the coffee mugs before walking into the kitchen. Saritha smiled as Vajra and Anitha rush down the stairs. She kissed their foreheads and prepared their breakfast before walking up the stairs.

" Yenge...everybody woke up already," she muttered as she shook Anirudh's shoulder. The rockstar yawned and turned his face making her sigh. She picked up his clothes and place them inside the laundry basket before walking back to the bed.

Anirudh grinned sleepily and pulled he into his arms. " Athu yepadi baby...morning and night semme hot ah irruke ni," he said kissing her nose.

Saritha blushed and shook her head.

" Decent ah pesunge! Your children are all grown up!" She said trying to get out from his grasp.

Anirudh chuckled and shook his head. He got up and pulled her into his lap, hugging her waist tightly.

" I do not have to hide my love and longing especially in this room," he said kissing her neck. Saritha sighed and pushed him away.

" Coffee kudichitu kille vanga!" She said chuckling seeing his pouting face before walking out of the room.

" Baby wait," Anirudh said wearing his glasses. Saritha shook her head and send him a small smile before closing the door.

Saritha walked towards her daughter's room, knocked on the door and chuckled as she opened the door hearing the come in command.

Saritha's eyes widen seeing Thara sitting on the bed pouting while her clothes were scattered around the bed.

" Yenadi achu?" She asked walking inside, placing her hands on her hips watching Thara jutting her lips out.

" Nalla dress eh ille ma!" She said wrinkling her nose.

Saritha raised her eyebrows. " Nalla dress illeya ? Appe ithelam yenna ? " she said gesturing to the pile of clothes.

" Its not suitable..." Thara trailed off making Saritha furrow her eyebrows.

" How many time your grandmother chided you asking you to wear nice kurthi, appelam inthe faded jeans and kurti top is enough with your scarf nu solitu sutuve! Now what changed?"  Saritha asked tilting her head to the side.

Thara shook her head and wiped her nose. Saritha sighed and shook her head. She opened the door and hollered for Anirudh who rushed towards the room with wide eyes.

" What happened?" He asked in a panicky tone as he looked around the room.

" Unge ponnuke dress yethume nalla illayam," Saritha said crossing her hands on her chest while Thara pouted.

Anirudh raised his eyebrows and looked at the pile on her bed. " Tho avalo clothes irruke..." he mumbled, releasing his breath.

Saritha snorted and shook her head. Anirudh sighed and gave Thara a smile as he walked towards her. " Appa venumna dress select panuva?" He asked as he sat on the bed and pat her shoulders.

Thara jut her lower lips out. " I don't knot which one to decide between these three," she said showing a simple kurthi top and long skirt, a halfsaree and turtleneck t-shirt and jeans.

Anirudh frowned. He blinked at raised his eyebrows at Saritha who shrug her shoulders. " All three looks fine," the elder woman said.

Anirudh rubbed the back of his neck. " Seri where your planning to go ?" He asked

" Beach...aprom church the-" she trailed off.

" Church?" Anirudh and Saritha interrupted making Thara's eyes widen.' Loosu, mati sollu!' Her mind chimed.

Thara swallowed her saliva and blink her huge eyes at her parents. " Church na sonne...hehe...ille church road le ice cream sapda poren solla vanten athukule interrupt panitinge," she said giving a wide smiled, tucking her hair strand behind her ears.

Anirudh raised his eyebrows and glanced at Saritha who was looking sharply at their daugther. He sighed and shook his head.

" Ice cream and beach ke inthe long skirt and top ok ana...sleeveless top venam...vere...ah tho that green top will suit this cream skirt..." Anirudh said and gave a small smile before jerking at Saritha asking her to come out.

" Ava mele oru kannu irrukatum," he said quietly as they stood outside the room.  Saritha nod her head as she looked at her husband who exhaled his breath and walked away telling her that he will come down after bathing.

Revant raised his eyebrows seeing Thara skipping to the kitchen. He smiled and accepted her kiss before the girl rush to hug their grandmother.

" Yenna iniki morning eh ore kushi ah irruke?" Lakshmi smiled widely as she kissed Thara's cheek.

" Chumma than," the girl said with a bright voice as she sat beside Lakshmi. Saritha walked out carrying a bowl of sambar.

" Thatta sapdule ?" Thara asked as she took an idli.

" Avaru saptutu, Vajra and Anitha ve kutitu school ke poitaru...ama nee yen iniki late class ille ?" Lakshmi asked sipping her coffee.

" Naa kekanum nenaichen ninge ketutinge," Saritha said placing a cup of water beside Thara.

" Apidilam onnum ille, tho saptutu ponum..." Thara said and munched on her food, averting her eyes.

Revant raised his eyebrows, he drummed his finger on the table.

" Iniki yenna...Avan yennada na jogging kupta...iva yenad na ipidi tiruthu muli mulikira..." Revant said drinking his coffee.

" Yaaru ?" Anirudh asked as he walked inside the kitchen. Revant chuckled. "Naveen," he said looking at his father.

Saritha saw Thara ducking her head as she quietly ate her breakfast. She shook her head, exhaling her breath as she gave a small smile at Lakshmi who raised her eyebrow at Saritha.

" Jogging ?" He asked giving a surprised smile. Revant beamed and nod.

" Maritan pa...he is slowly changing back to himself...I think this movie oppurtunity is his salvation," Revant said with a wide smile. Anirudh smiled and nod his head. Thara swallowed her saliva and stood up, walking away to the kitchen.

" Eh rendu idli thana sapta!" Saritha said looking at Thara who was washing her plate.

" Potum ma," she smiled and walked back hugging everyone before taking her leave.

Revant raised his eyebrows watching her rush out of the kitchen. " Yenthe plane pudika ivalo vegama odura ?" He said rubbing his neck.

************************************
Hi guys sorry for the short update. Innum assignment and naliki and sunday test vere so I am little tense right now.

I will try to update a chapter tonight but if not possible then I will be back on Sunday.

I started His Accidental Bride-Anirudh  few days before my first test and now the sequel few days before my second test. 😅🤣

Anyways please keep reading...rereading and support this book.

Target: 15 vote

Update: soon