Part Six

My eyes flutter open, and it takes me a moment to realize where I'm at. So, it wasn't a dream. I really went home with a stranger last night, and let him do unthinkable things to my body that no other man has ever done to me before.

I roll over to see his side of the bed is empty, but the smell of coffee is strong. While he's in the kitchen I decide to use the restroom.

Strolling into the bathroom I notice myself in the mirror. Oh god! My hair looks like it's been whipped around a few times in a wind storm. Thank god for the shower last night, or I'd probably be sporting the raccoon look too.

I comb my fingers through my hair and settle it the best I can, then I find a new tooth brush in Eli's drawer. After brushing my teeth, and peeing I decide to just get back into bed. I'm not ready to leave this little oasis. Not yet.

As I sit back on his headboard, everything from the night before flashes in my mind. His hips digging into my stomach, his lips on my clit, him fucking me up and down the wall and on my hands and knees.

It will only be the beginning if I agree to his terms. Can I agree to his terms though? He wants me all to himself. It's been years since I've had a serious boyfriend, and even then I dated him months before agreeing to a serious relationship.

I'm not used to having to answer to someone, but when I think about him with Bambi, or any other woman other than myself I get the same surge of jealousy he got with Brett. Just like him, I don't want to share.

I continue thinking about what I'm going to do when Eli walks into the bedroom holding two mugs. With a smirk he hands me one. "I assumed you like one spoonful of sugar, and a double dose of creamer."

I laugh out loud before taking a sip. Scrunching up my face after I take a big gulp of creamer he asks "Oh, so my girl drinks coffee like a man huh?" I stare up at him bewildered. His eyebrows pull inward. "What's wrong."

"My girl?"

He backs up a little and leans his shoulder on the wall. "You could be... my girl." He says quietly, but in a serious tone.

I could be his girl. I can't deny loving the sound of that. "What about you Eli? Would you be mine too?"

He stares down at me. "That's the idea."

My heart thumps louder as I sit my cup down on the night stand beside me. "I don't know anything about you. Aren't those things we need to figure out before putting a label on us?"

"Let's figure it out. The important details anyway." He smiles some. "I'm not an overly religious man, but I do attend service on Easter, and Christmas..." he smiles wider. "I know, I know. I'm one of those people." I snicker before he continues. "I try to stay far away from politics but I was raised conservative and as an adult I've grown to hug the line between conservatism and liberalism. So I guess I would fall in the independent category." He looks up. "Hmm, let me think," He snaps. "Oh! I'm allergic to peanuts."

I gasp loudly then tease him. "Noooooo!"

He continues to smirk. "It's true." I love watching him when he's feeling mischievous. "I have one younger sister, and my parents have been happily married for thirty eight years."

I interrupt him. "You're thirty eight?" I thought Laine said he was younger.

"No Angel, I'm thirty five." He pauses and drops his head lower. "How old are you?"

This time I smile. "Twenty nine."

"Birthday?"

I smile again. "November 11th"