Part Five

My toes curl around his neck when I cry out. "I'm coming!" Eli continues to suck and lick me until my orgasm is over.

Once I finish I fall backward on the island and stare up at the ceiling. "I don't think so Angel. We don't rest tonight."

Is he serious? I don't think I can keep going. I start to sit up again "Eli, I don't think..." I stop speaking when I see him unbuttoning his shirt. He's stripping and good lord I'm in heaven.

His shirt is now completely unbuttoned and he pulls it off his shoulder exposing a tan six pack and strong dominant shoulders.

"I need you in my bed right now." He says as he wraps my legs around his waist and picks me up.

As he carries me down the hall I take the moment to stare into his eyes. "Your eyes are a deep grey."

He gives me a small smile. "And yours are green."

My stomach flutters and I can't help but think about the butterflies I've had all night long, since the moment I saw him on the balcony. I don't know this man, but at the same time I feel like I've known him my whole life, and no matter what tonight brings I'm going to set my insecurities aside and trust him.

"I really want to know what you're thinking." Eli says as he pushes his door open with his foot. "But I also want you on my bed, and on your hands and knees."

A strong heat flashes inside me caused by his words. I'm not scared though, but rather intrigued.

He sets me down on his plush pillow top. "On your hands and knees facing the end of the bed... now" He demands, and I no longer hesitate at his order. Already naked I crawl to the end of the bed.

Eli goes around the bed and retrieves a body length mirror, and moves it in front of me, causing my breath to immediately catch as I see myself on his bed.

As soon as he as it positioned how he wants it, he steps in front of it, facing me. "Good girl." He praises me for my position.

His pants are already undone from earlier in the night so all he has to do is pull them down with his underwear until he's completely naked. My heart starts to race as I see he's already completely ready for me.

Eli takes a step forward, and removes the remaining bobby-pins from my hair, then wraps it around his fist to pull my eyes up to his."Suck." He demands.

I want to please him just like he did me only moments ago, so I obey by sticking his shaft slowly into my mouth. "So obedient." He groans as I slowly work my mouth up, and down his long dick. "God your mouth feels like heaven." He says as he holds tightly onto my hair. "Where have you been all my life Angel?"

His words make me quicken my pace, and I moan with him to let him know I'm enjoying this as much as him when suddenly he removes himself from my mouth and climbs onto the bed. I start to turn around but he stops me. "I wanted to make you come." I admit to him.

Before I know it he's positioned himself behind me, and I can feel him lining his dick up to my clit. "You will Angel. I promise."

I'm unable to respond because he's turned my head to face the mirror. I look up to see him hovering over me from behind. It's the first time I've actually seen us together, and the sight doesn't frighten me like it normally would. No, it actually excites me. He compliments me in a way no other man ever has.

I search his eyes in the reflection and I get a sense that he's thinking the same thing about me, or at least I hope he is.

Out of no where he lifts a condom up, and rips it open. "I'm going to fuck you now Angel. Are you okay with that?" I nod as I stare at his massive body behind mine.