Final fantasy, Fate franchise, Nekopara, Persona, Danganronpa, Honkai impact, Genshin impact, Love and Producer, Diabolik Lovers, etc. He shook his head by the numerous amount of their game posters. Let's not count the anime posters. Well, what can he say when his streaming room is also filled with posters too and a degenerated pictures that is which he bought from sketchy website by bribing his dad to borrow his phone to buy them.

Thanks to the removal of the book shelf, the room now has some space to walk around. Their house only have 5 rooms. Well, it looks small on the outside but inside are pretty spacey. Due to both of them being lazy to clean up, Childe and Adelliana decided to sleep together till now.

Adelliana, on the top of their bunk bed, snickered at her phone as her fingers furiously typed. He sighed and get up to sit back on his chair and brought out his schedule notebook he always have around.

He checked for tomorrow school classes and pack his books into his black squidward backpack. Upon seeing the squidward, he remembered that it was a gift he got from his dad last Christmas. Adelliana received a Spongbob one as their parents had a couple traveling backpacks of Patrick and Mr Krab.

Adelliana always told him how much the frowning squidward backpack suit him and Childe lowkey agreed of how much he related to squidward on a spiritual level ever since he was a kid till now.

The Valentine family from the outside seem nothing more than an ordinary family with a good-looking couple and a good-looking children. However, in reality, their mother, Aphrodite Rowland Valentine is the daughter of the minister of Ministry of foreign affairs. Her husband, Ares Ivan Valentine is one of the important commander inside the military and the son of the first commander in the navy.

Despite being the daughter and wife of the important political figures, Aphrodite is just a simple loving mother and wife and also a pastry chef of a small cafe.

As for the Valentine twin, also known as the degenerated twin by their friends aren't the typical normal children but any 15 years old aren't also that normal either these days.

Adelliana is the owner of a culture server inside a discord which has over 100k people inside the server and also a translator for a manhwa scan team. She still support the artist and author by donating to them and buying their works before translating their works without their permission. (Not a great idea)

Childe, a famous streamer who is known for her cuteness. Due to having his name shared with the game character inside Genshin impact, Childe became famous ×2. He can do high-pitch voice like female and having a pretty feminine face, similar to his mother and sister, everyone simp for this crossdressing streamer, not knowing she's a boy.

Despite this, the twin is living their life normally and happily. Adelliana climb down from her bed and pack her books into her backpack after checking the books inside Childe's backpack.

She sighed and roll down on the floor, kicking her legs up in the air, letting Childe to witness the pathetic side of his twin.

"Why do we have math tomorrow?!! I hate math!!" She whined dramatically at Childe as he scoff.

"That's because you dumb."

"No, I'm not. I just dislike math in general because it's annoying. I can do math if I tried hard enough." She said seriously as her two pink eyes locked on Childe, to only receive another scoff and fact harsh comment from him.