Give us some whipped cream and we'll have some fun

Huda's POV

        "He-.. What went on here?" Diana asked seeing Harry and I on the coach. I was in shorts and a really cropped (but baggy) crop top while Harry was shirtless with leather pants and holding me.

        "N- NOOO!!" I said. "We would NEVER! We were having A PILLOW FIGHT last night and then we got teird so we slept on the couch. Gosh Diana, dirty girl!" I screeched spraying whipped cream at her. 

        I continued topping Harry and my pancakes but got interrupted as Diana stole the whipped cream from me and drowned my face in it.

        "Hah ha your loss! I LOVE IT!!!" I said licking my face and wiping some of the cream to lick off my fingers. 

        "Give it to me girl!" She dared. 

        I gave it to her, all over her face. Stupid girl.

        After that we just started a pillow fight until we realized that the boys were there just staring at us the whole time.

        "Err. um.." Diana stammered.

        "We would've done this last night but you two boys broke us apart!" I told them.

        "May we join?" Harry bowed. I knocked him on the head as he bent down. 

        "I'll take that as a yes." He said picking up pillows casuing me to screech and run around crazy.

        "So will I!" Niall said, running after Diana.

        "YOU PRICK!" Diana yelled after Niall who was at hot presute after her right now.

        "VAS HAPPENIN'?" Zayn burst through the door.

        "Pillow.. Fight.. Help.. Now!" Diana said.

        "LET'S DO THIS!" Liam yelled, clicking on the boombox. I loved the song, it was Naivé by the Kooks. This song literally was Diana and my song. 

        "DIANA!!! THE SONGGGG!" I yelled.

        "I know! I remember!" She yelled back.I couldn't answer back though because the next thing I knew, Liam smacked me across the head and I went tumbling down. 

        "Oh no you don't "I thought, lunging myself and smacked him across the head. 

        "GUYS SHUT UP AND STOP!" I said, wanting to recognize the song that started playing. 

        "OH-"  I yelled   

        "MY-"  Diana yelled

        "GODDD>" We yelled.

It was 'Try Hard' by 5SOS. OUR BAND!! 

        SHE'S SO OUT OF REACH

        AND I'M FINDING IT HARD 

        'CAUSE SHE MAKES ME FEEL, MAKES ME FEEL

        LIKE A TRY-LIKE A TRY- LIKE I'M TRYING TOO HARD!

At this point we both grabbed our boyfreinds and just crazy danced while they laughed and played along.

        CAUSE I'M NOT BEING ME, AND IT'S GETTING ME DOWN

        THAT SHE MAKES ME THINK, MAKES ME THINK

        THAT I TRY THAT I TRY THAT I'M TRYING TO HARD

I signaled for Diana and Harry and Niall to stop singing because I heard something. 

It was NIall singing! He didn't even notice me signalling him!

        i PIERCED MY LIPS SO SHE THINKS I'M COOL

        i RIPPED MY JEANS AND DROPPED OUTTA SCHOOL

        I FOLLOWED HER 'ROUND TOWN BUT SHE THINKS I'M A WEIRDO NOW  

We all turned to look at NIall who noticed everyone was quiet and was tomato red. 

"It's okay love! You were good!" Diana said and kissed him.

"I didn't think you were too shabby either!" Luke said from the front door, and all our pillows and jaws dropped.