Me

***This is how Niall views himself

and how he views Diana.***
Niall's POV

Look, I'm not the typical kind of guy. For starters, I'm in the worlds most hottest band but I'm tolerated by the fans as a fifth wheel (if that even makes sense.)
It's like, I just stand there while Zayn, Harry, Louis and Liam get all the credit and love and "can you sign my bra?!!" While all I get is "OMG hi niall."
Seriously? Anyways. I try to shrug it off but sometimes it really hurts that I've never met a fan that seriously admired me like the rest of the boys.
And to prove how much of a nobody I am here's how it all started:

The boys and I just finished our tour in London and we decided to go far out, REALLY far out.
To Canada.
And since we wanted to test how much people there knew us, we went to school and acted as the students.
As I was walking to school, I saw this really pretty girl walking by. She had the most gorgeous curly,long, dark amber hair and brown eyes. God even the fans know I love brown eyes. I tried to smile at her but she acted as if I didn't exist. And when I tried to say hi, she shut me down.
I was about to be on a roll when I heard her laugh at my joke.
Ha, who am I kidding I don't have a move to play anyways.

At lunch, me and the boys got together and talked about how the day went.
"And she acted like I wasn't who she thought I was but she flirted with me anyways. " Zayn said. He's such a player, that guy. But he really has a good heart, he's just reserving it for the right girl.
"At least she didn't faint or anything. I hugged one of them and she cried and fainted. Then a group of girls walked up to me calmly and then just started ripping at my clothes." he told us holding up his torn up jacket.
"They were sweet. At first they acted like I was no one (because they knew He hates it when they over react, we're people too) then they started flirting and asking for autographs so....ya" he said laughing. "this one girl got me to sign her bra, it was quiet halirous actually." as we double over in laughter.
"What 'bout you?" Harry asked.
"Well, this really pretty girl shut me down when I was on a roll man. I was about to make my MOVEE." I said
"Wait so she didn't recognize you?" Louis said. he sounded sorry for me. I hate when people do that.
"Ya , but I don't really want to.."then I got interrupted by Harry.
"Nialler, we aren't saying this in a bad way. The fact that she doesn't know you would give you the chance to get to know her and maybe she will get to know you for YOU. Not as Niall, form 1D and all over gossip magazines! So I say the next time you see this girl, ask her out and get to know each other" Harry (the therapist)
The THERAPIST
THERAPIST
T H E RAPIST ;) nevermind ain't nobody got time for this. I'm off to get to know this beautiful girl. the only question left is...
Will she like me for ME?