To wear or not to wear, that is the question.

*IF YOURE WONDERING WHY I CALLED NIALL A PRICK IN THE DESCRIPTION, PLEASE READ ON.also I totally put you in the book. BOOOOM Baraziblondie2 hope you don't mind.

Diana's POV
When I got home, I walked into a war zone. The place was awful and (as always) I'm supposed to clean it up "or else"
Another thing I probably didn't mention. I get abused. ALOT. And physically. Not because my parents get drunk or anything, it's just because they believe it's the right way to discipline. And, can you believe, it's my mom who does it. My dad never really does. And my mom is the biggest hypocrite EVER . One time, she saw a video of a nanny that was hitting this kid and she said "That's said, you shout do this to a kid." *1 second later* she was hitting me for not cleaning my room when I was 7.
I turned on some music that's loud enough to hear throughout the house. (To me, silence is LOUD.) To my luck the song was "Riptide" by Vance Joy. this song should remind me of Niall, but it doesnt. It makes me happy. I finished cleaning up then I called my friend, Huda, to help me get ready for my date and stuff.
When she got there, I was already a mess.
"Where were you?!!! I was picking out stuff and I look terrible in everything!" I shouted.
"It okay it's okay The pro is here." she said pulling me into a hug. Which is just why I needed.
Huda was like the only other person who saw through my disguise. And really quick too since we've only met 2 years ago.
As we were getting ready to start on the final step (putting on my makeup) Huda turned some music on.

"What song is this?" I asked
"You haven't heard it. Oh my god have you been living under a rock or something! It's One Direction." Noticing my confused facial expression she continued explaining as she did my makeup.
"You know, the 5 boys from England that were on the X factor then Simon the judge have them their first record deal then they too never the world? This is their new song. Night Changes?"
"Haven't heard of it." I said.
"You know what. Whatever we can teach you about them later. Onto another topic, who's the lucky guy?" She asked
"Oh his name is Niall." I answered.
"OHHHHH Niall someone has a cru- hold up a second did you say Niall?" She said going pale.
"Yesss" I said slowly. she doesn't go to my school so I'm sure that she doesn't know him.
"Does he look like this?!!!!" She yelled before holding up a picture of him with 4 other guys.... and a logo saying "One Durection" under them.
"Umm.. yes." I said. probably going white too.
"OH MY GOD. CHEESE AND CRACKERS DIANA YOURE GOING OUT WITH THE FAMOUS NIALL HORAN . NIALL FUDGING HORAN!!!!" She yelled.
"Quiet down I think Africa just heard you." I said.
"This is not a joke Diana. If this Niall is Niall HORAN then we need to fix all of this. " she gestured to my outfit and hair.
"I thought you said it looked nice. And Niall said to wear something "nice" " I pointed out.
"Nice?NICE? You're going out with one of THE most famous people and you think NICE will pass. No this won't do . off to the dressing room."