How it all started

Diana's POV
It was a foggy Tuesday morning and I was walking to school. I didn't have my own car 'cause my family weren't THAT well off. And Mum's at work.
It was pretty cold out so I picked up my coat before I left.
"Stupid Canadian weather." I cursed under my breath.
"I know right, but I find it quiet beautiful in its own way." I heard from behind me. As I turned I found Niall. The new kid in my Music class.
"I dont, it's cold and there's no sun. It so gloomy that it looks like it's the type of scene that someone would be crying over a breakup in the movies." I said and he laughed with me. He was quiet cute.
"No, Diana, remember. Break the cycle." I thought.
After that it was just a moment of silence.
"You're Diana right? The girl in my Music class?" He asked.
"Yup." I said, popping the P.
"Yup? That's all? What your name then?" He asked. Puzzled.
"Diana." I said "Look why do you care?" I asked, turning around to look him in the eyes. God those eyes.
"Because I thought it would be nice to talk to someone who people don't talk to often. Now I see why." he said annoyed.
"I..ah."was all I can manage to say to not cry.
"Well later." He said, the using the same tone I used earlier and walked away.