"You're close Babygirl?" I question

"Yes Daddy." Jackie moans.

I smirk at my date then I pull her face down and ghost my lips over Jackie's.

"Cum Jackie." I whisper. "Be a good girl and cum for your soulmate."

Jackie goes to moan so I smash my lips onto hers so she doesn't make that much noise.

Moments later I feel wetness on my leg.

"Good girl." I praise making Jackie smile.

Once Jackie's ridden out her orgasm, she puts her dress back on, and she gets them on just in time for the car to stop.

After the car stops, Jackie and I get out, head inside, then we head up to our room.

"Hey." Mama says as we pass her in the kitchen.

"Hey." My future wife and I say.

"How was Nala?" I ask.

Nala got an upset stomach after eating her dog food so my moms watched her for us tonight.

"She did great." Mommy says. "Although I'd suggest getting new dog food"

"That's what we're doing tomorrow." I say.

"Good." Mom says. "She's asleep in you two's room."

"Alright." I say then Jackie and I grab some water and head up stairs.

"I guess they didn't notice." Jackie whispers.

"I guess not." I say as we get to our room.

Once in our room, I close and lock the door then I look at my fiancée

"We're you okay with what happened in the car?"

"Very okay with it Baba." Jackie says as she wraps her arms around me. "But thank you for making sure."

"You're my girl." I say. "I want you to be happy in our relationship."

"I'm so happy Kimora." Jackie says then she kisses my heart. "So so happy."

- - - - -

"There we go." Jackie says as I rest my head on her boob. "Now it's just you, me, and our puppy."

"Mmmm." I say as I nuzzle Jackie's boob.

"You feeling any better?" Jackie asks as she plays with my curls. "I know all that noise can be way to much for you."

Kyra and Jordyn were doing their wedding planning today and I got a little overwhelmed by all the talking so Jackie took me out of the room, got me dressed in a bikini top and a pair of my swim trunks before she put on her bikini, then she lead me and Nala down to the beach.

Jackie's way too good to me.

Now my soulmate and I are laying on some beach chairs and enjoying the private beach.

"I'm doing a little better." I mumble as my right hand latches on to Jackie's left boob.

"Good." Jackie says then she kisses my head.

After Jackie kisses my head, my soulmate moves my hand under her bikini top and rests it on her bare boob.

"Ah." Jackie says. "That's better."

"Can I tell you something?" I whisper as Jackie wraps an arm around me.

"Of course Baby." Jackie says.

"I can't wait to have kids with you." I admit.

"I can't wait either KiKi." Jackie says.

"You're gonna be such a pretty Pregnant lady." I admit.

Jackie chuckles then she kisses my head.

"How many kids do you want?" Jackie asks.

"A whole house full." I say. "A bunch of Mini-Jackie's."

"And Mini-Kimora's." Jackie says.

"Our babies are gonna be so fucking cute."

"Yes they will be." Jackie says.

"When do you wanna start trying?" I ask.

"Probably after the World Cup." Jackie says. "During our honeymoon."

Jackie and I are getting married in December and we're not going on a honeymoon until after the World Cup.

"Cool." I say. "So have you given anymore thought where you wanna go for our honeymoon?"

"Somewhere private so we can make babies the whole time." Jackie says. "And make a sex tape."

"I like the way you think Boo Bear." I say. "I like the way you think."