Chapter 14

"You almost kissed Kim Taehyung?" Nari gasps as she helps Elisa put away groceries

Last night was her first time sleeping in her own apartment since she found her soulmate. Heejin advised them that it was safe, so they went ahead and tried it. The nurse doesn't come around much anymore, but Elisa still calls her if she needs advice or anything like that.

Elisa had to admit it was lonely. She tossed and turned for quite a while before actually falling asleep. She debated on whether she should text him or not but she decided not to, she didn't want to be awkward.

And boy, were they having lots of awkward moments these days.

"It's weird because he hasn't tried anything since then. And it's been days, Nari." Elisa sighs exasperatedly. She had long since come to terms that she had feelings for Kim Taehyung. What she didn't know back then was that he had felt the same.

However, now that she knows he likes her back, she's a little impatient. Why hasn't he tried to kiss her again after that night? Did he not actually like her and maybe he just got caught up in the moment?

"Stupid Park Jimin." Elisa grumbles as she restocks her fridge. "This is all his fault."

"Hey, don't you dare say bad things about that angel." Nari protests.

"He's no angel. Trust me, he's far from innocent."

"Oh, I know." She smirks. "Your soulmate isn't innocent either, they are best friends after all."

"Oh really?" Elisa raises an eyebrow. She knows Taehyung probably does have a dirty side to him, everyone does, but it's a little hard to believe when she's never seen it.

She lived with him for almost three weeks and no dirty jokes, no perverted looks, he seemed like an absolute gentleman.

"Yes, really." Nari nods. Then a mischievous smirk finds its way onto her lips. "Wanna see?"

Elisa narrows her eyes at her friend. She has no idea what she's about to show her. And she doesn't know whether it's her curiosity that has gotten the best of her or her raging hormones brought on by her period that started this morning. But she agrees.

Nari moves to stand next to her, pulling up YouTube on her phone. "You should mentally prepare yourself." She warns.

"Uh..okay." She mumbles, not exactly sure what she's preparing herself for. It can't be that bad..right?

"Baepsae live Taehyung focus." Elisa quietly reads the title of the video to herself. She has no idea what that means, but she's going to just go along with it.

But within the first thirty seconds, Elisa understands why Nari is showing her this video. Her soulmate is standing on stage, vigorously hip thrusting the air. Her jaw drops.

Nari giggles at her shocked reaction. "Oh, it gets better."

Elisa gasps, unable to stop watching. "I know he did not just point to his.."