Kantoethis( Completed )

Then Sid can't be able to to cut the rope. He have to break the glass then try to cut the rope by the sharpest edge of the piece of glass. And while doing this his hand cut out by sharpness of the glass but the rope cut down at last. Then he free up himself and about to find the first aid box. While searching he heard the sound of his shower from his bathroom. Then he go to the bathroom and open the door he was shocked that except water the shower fall gives red blood. He was frightened as much as he can't move from the place and stood there as his body was jammed totally. But beneath the shower noone is standing there , but again surprisingly there was someone in the shower who was fully transparent so that Sid can't see anyone at first. "Who... Who the hell are you using my shower?" Sid asked the person with slow but frightened voice. It seems like the transparent person move around to see him and then slowly take the towel. And then he/she close the shower and moved towards him. The process of wearing towel of the person is like a teenager girl, her height is approximately 5'9" feet. "Ah... " Sid shouted "your palm is too hot, remove your hands from my cheek my lady." Then he felt a pressure given on his knee as like the girl be seated on that. And then a new world open for him, in that world noone is unhappy, no noice, peace will be seemed everywhere. "Is it the world of heaven, the land of happiness?" Sid muttered shockingly. Thinking about nothing Sid jumped to the place looked like heaven. And he realise soon that it's not heaven , and then he turned round to go back but it's tooooo... much late, the door for going back again is totally closed forever. After realising this he burst into a cry. Then again he heard the same voice of threat a while later "Now you trapped here forever, you will never respect anyone and anything. It's a lesson to them like you. It's the last threat you heard, after this you will be alone, then you know about you are nothing except anyone." The voice stopped everywhere is so silent. "Hey! Hey! You.. You are joking right" Sid told with a unbelievable voice " Hey !!!!!! CAN Anyone Hear me , PLEASE RESPONSE IF SOMEONE IS HERE." But didn't find out any response, after that he burst into cry, here is noone to care about him , no trees to give oxyzen, fruits etc. Now He realise everything about his rudeness, he seemed to be realised that he nothing except nothing. " The oxygen going to be give up he is to be died then he heard a voice of door opening, he saw another man enters there like him he went to the man and thought " Before being dead I atleast talk to someone." He is just about to go for him he saw everything is changed , he is on the bed of his room and then he heard a sweet voice," You passed the test successfully, now you can ask anything to anyone." He asked ," What should happened with the author KEANTHO CHAMAK?" then the same voice answering " Do you remember the old officer of Goa?" After hearing this question everything is cleared to Sid. Then he saw the book beside him and thought," It should be in it's own place." After thinking this he booked a flight to Goa, And after going there he straight go to the prison and get back the book in the trunk again ." Then he heard a voice, "Thank you!" After that he was changed successfully. He respect everything he could see or could not see before him.
Moral: Humans have to be dependent upon something. The species will never be independent at all.