Kantoethis

"Where am I? Why should I come this place every day since last Sunday when I visit the prison? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........" Sid feels like the ground was silpped under his foot and he fall inside the whole and then he awoke with his eyes were widely open and his clothes were totaly wet with sweat. Then he suddenly noticed that he is on bed and there were no sound to be heard to him instead of the clattering sound of his cuckoo clock tik tik tik and his heartbeat. Then his noticed something is moving in his room and he shouted "Who was there?Who was there?" as he frightened too much but the thing moving is only a shadow of a tiny lizard . After realise this he is about to fresh himself , and it's only 6:00 a.m. , after fresh himself he totally forgotten about everything happens to the morning . It all begin with a visit to a prison for give them the charity fund. (Readers must be thinking why do the prisoners need of a charity fund ? It will be answered in some times.) The prisoners were so kind with Sid not for the fund but also for his polite behaviour. But Sid didn't care about those prisoners , for being a Government officer if he give them the charity fund he will get some commission from this , so that he will go to Goa to visit the prison. The prison is like a old museum , there he found noone except an old officer who have long white curly beard and one of his eye was totally covered with dandruff , he has no hair on his head for that the dandruff will be get out with huge quantity. After paid the fund to the old officer Sid visits the whole prison, the prison was so neet and clean. Sid appreciated . Then suddenly he noticed a huge trunk , he thought that there will some old coin in box . So after checking left and write when he found noone beside him he opened the trunk but instead of old coins he found only a piece of old paper . The paper is almost blank , then he found more piece of paper and after rearrange them correctly he found there was only a word written in bold letters. " Kan..Kanto..ethis..Kantoethis" after said this he feels a hot air came through his body and after that every day he saw the dream every night. After went back from gym he decided to go for a psychiatrist . The name of his psychiatrist is Dr. Praveen Kumar Shrivastava. After the consultation he was adviced to go back home and give the paper to the doctor. But when he go to home he couldn't find out the paper , instead he found a red covered book with the same name "Kantoethis". Before give it to his psychiatrist he want to read the book totaly. So now it's 10:00 am .  It's time for breakfast and go for office Sid just remember that he was too late to go office. "I think , I should not go to office today, and chill at home" he muttered. There are two personal assistant of Sid or I must say twins, there names are Jangharam patel urf Jangha and Pangaram Patel urf Panga. Then Sid ordered them to serve his breakfast cornflakes and mildly hot milk. After drink a sip of the milk Sid shouted angrily  "Panga ! Panga!" His assistant Panga came to him as fast as he could, then Sid asked him angrily" Do you burnt the milk? And it's too much hot I even can't drink it!" Panga feeling guilty he knonk down his face. "Okay just leave now. You will exhausted my mind at good morning." Sid told him angrily. Now there's no way to go for office to him. Now he go to his study room after informing his P.A. Jangha. He go to his study room and take out the book named "Kantoethis". When he want to read this book by opening first page he was totally surprised. It was a picture diary of "Keantho Chamak" a famous auther of Paris. He is famous for his novel " Sudoko Harmony" which contains a horror story. But Sid was surprised that "Why a picture diary of a famous writer should kept in a trunk of a prison?" Then Sid start reading this diary and was shocked because which was written in the diary is already happened with him, the dangerous dreams, twin assistants, government officer, visit to prison everything is written already there even the shadow of the same tiny lizard was described. In spite of fear he closed the book and threw it and ran away .
AFTER A LONG WHILE
Panga go to the study room to clean the room, then suddenly he find a book on the floor with a red cover. "It must be forgotten by our boss. If I give it to him he must be happy with me, and then I told him to apologise me" muttering this he took the book and place it on his boss's or Sid's bed. Sid was not there at the moment when he come back to his bedroom he noticed the book and surprised with fear then he heard a threat in his ear," You will never be rescued from me ,I chase you everywhere like a nightmare and you can't defeat me, YOU CAN'T DEFEAT ME." And he found noone in his room except himself and the diary. "Then where the sound comes from?" He thought frighteningly.  "Dham....." then suddenly someone hit on his head with a rod and he fall down and get senseless immediately so that he could not see the face the guilty. When he got his sense he found himself binded with a rope and someone in his room finding something to stole before his eyes but he can't take any step against the thief  . When he got some energy he discovered that he was binded with a wooden chair, he have to find out something to cut the rope then his hand goes upon a glass made up of mirror. He tried to cut the rope with the edges of the glass .