Eric must've saw this, because he walked over to Will. 

"Go get it," Eric demanded. 

"What while they're throwing?" Will asked fear lacing his voice. 

"Are you afraid?" Eric challenged. 

"Of being stabbed by an airborne knife, yeah." 

"Everybody stop!" Eric commanded. 

"Stand in front of the target," Eric growled. 

Will clenched his jaw, walking slowly over towards the target. 

"Four give me a hand here," Eric smirked.

Four got up from his leaning position on the table. 

"Your gonna stand there, while he throws those knives, but if i see you flinch...your out. One thing you will learn here is that orders, are not options," Eric explained. 

Blair looked over towards Four, he was picking up blades flipping them in his hands, he then stood next to Blair but in front of Will. 

He lifted the blade up, moving it into place, so it was in aim of a piece of the target that wasn't Will. 

Just as Four was about to release the blade, Blair let out a cold and stern scoff, making Eric and Four turn their heads. 

"What?" Eric asked. 

"I mean this seriously, a bit pathetic if you ask me. Look, anyone can stand in front of a target, it doesn't prove anything," she rolled her eyes at Eric. 

"Then it should be easy for you to take his place."

"Easy, done," Blair walked to the target, Will thanking her. 

She stared straight into his chocolate brown eyes as he stared back into hers.

"Same rules apply," Eric spoke up. 

Four flung the blade through the air, it landing near her thigh, but nothing close.

Still Blair held a cold and serious expression. 

"Awww c'mon Four," Eric whined. 

Four then threw another one, it landing by her shoulder, again nothing close. 

"You can get closer than that," Eric complained. 

"You want me to giver her a little trim?" Four asked teasing the girl. 

"yeah, maybe a little off the top," Eric agreed. 

Four licked his lips, aiming another throw. 

It landed closer this time, but still nothing to do harm. 

Blair internally smirked, proud that she'd kept her straight face. 

And then another was threw, this time it had pierced the top of her ear, the pain pulsing through her body. But still, no flinch. She felt her ear go hot then wet, indicating that it was bleeding. 

"Points for bravery stiff, but not as many you just lost for opening your mouth," Eric pointed walking off. 

Everyone had left the room except Four who was wiping the blades. 

Blair reached her finger up to her ear, pulling it back. A fresh crimson red colour coated her finger. 

Blair walked off, not before Four stopped her. 

"You alright?" he asked. 

"You cut me," she spoke sternly. 

"I meant to."

"Dickhead," she muttered. 

"You think Eric was gonna let you off without a scratch, if he did it there would've been more damage," Four turned his body to Blair. 

"Or you could've convinced him not to do it at all," she groaned furiously stepping towards him. 

"Oh so this is my fault!" he exclaimed also taking a step forward. 

"Yes!"

Another step forward. 

"Well if you didn't open your mouth in the first place it wouldn't of happened," he growled at her. 

By now, Four and Blair were so close together that Blair could feel Four's hot breath against her face.

They both panted at the heated discussion.

Then Blair did something very unexpected. 

She went on her tip-toes and leaned in, locking their lips. 

Four didn't hesitate to respond to the kiss, grabbing the back of Blair's head. 

Their lips danced perfectly together, always in rhythm. 

His lips were sweet.

Blair craved this and apparently so did Four.

Being this close to Four and even doing this made Blair's legs weak.

They both broke for air panting, Blair looked into Four's eyes, those deep brown eyes. 

Four caressed her cheek with his thumb still panting. 

After a moment or two of staring at each other, taking in each other's perfections, they split ways, both smiling to themselves. 

A/N: I had to add that in!! The wait is finally over. They locked lips. And now we get to see some soft parts of Blair. I thought this was a nice chapter as they weren't screaming at each other, also did you see what I did with the chasm bit and how it was Tris instead of Christina ;) <33