"He got attacked by walkers." I told her, and turned to the side obviously showing i didn't want to be here.

"How about Carl?" She asked, and smiled.

"What about him?" I asked her, sort of hitting a rude tone.

"What's your relationship with him?"

"He's my friend."

"He doesn't just seem like just a friend. Not the way he talked about you." She added and laughed a bit.

"Yeah, well what did he say?" I asked.

"He said that he cares about you a lot, he said you were one of the reasons he agreed to come to Alexandria. You and Judith, his baby sister."

"Yeah I know who Judith is." I told her, wanting to roll my eyes.

"He said you were there with him when he had to kill his mom." She said, and that actually hit home. I just met this lady and she isn't rude or anything. She is just getting very personal.

"Are we done yet?" I asked her, becoming super impatient. I stood up heading to the door.

"Just one more question." She said, and I turned back around at her.

"Could you learn to trust us?" She asked.

"Don't take it personally, I tend to not trust a lot of people, at first." I said, opening the door.

"Aaron tells me you were raped." She said, and I turned around as fast as possible. I shut the door and stormed over to the table across from her.

"You don't know me lady, and neither does Aaron."

"Did the man do that to you?" She adjusted her eyes to the scar on my chest.

"If it's your business or Aaron's, I wasn't raped. I wasn't raped because I killed him before he could violate me. How's that for your educational purposes?" I yelled at her, and slammed the door.

"Bailey what's wrong?" Carl asked, grabbing my arm for me to stop. "Who in the hell does this lady think she is? I just met her and she wants to invade my personal situations." I told him.

"You told her about your mom?" I asked him. "I had to be honest with her, she asked and I told. What harm is that?" He asked.

"We just met this lady and you're just lying it down soft for her. Look I understand you want Judith and I to be safe, but you don't let your guard down like that and just give it all to her Carl."

"You're right you're absolutely right. I'm sorry that I was a tad vulnerable because I just want you and Judith not to feel hungry or scared ever again. How selfish of me." He said.

He was about to walk away, but I stopped in front of him and just hugged onto him. "Bailey-

"Shut up." I told him, and he hugged the small of my back tighter.

"I argue with you because I'm scared."

"I don't mind the arguing, I love when you speak your mind. You're hard headed and stubborn just like me." He smiled.

"That's why I love you." He added.

•••

A woman named Olivia, was basically taking our guns away from us because they "weren't safe" to have inside the walls. I guess it's for the good. I really am trying to give this place a chance.

"They are still your weapons. You can check them out if you are going beyond the walls. This isn't a punishment. It's to ensure safety." She told us.