"I've seen it all Leah, there's no need to hide that beautiful body from me", I chuckled as I sat up against the headboard.

"And what stops you from trying to have your wicked way with me while I use the shower", she asked as she turned around.

"Not a damn thing... That's what's so great", I said, making her laugh.

"Plus you weren't complaining about my 'wicked ways' when you were screaming my name as I-"

"Grayson", she exclaimed. But I got what I had wanted, her dark cheeks tinged that barely there pinkish color. I loved making her blush.

"Fine, if theres no use for it...", she smirked as she opened the bathroom door and turned the light on in it. She then dropped the sheet as she walked into the bathroom, with a sultry look in those big brown eyes. Her backside out in the open for my viewing pleasure.

"Oops", Leah said with a wink before she disappeared from my view.

I was quick to follow behind, you know... just in case she needed help reaching her back.

---

"Gray, why won't you let me help", Leah pouted adorably later on as she sat at the island counter in the kitchen.

"Because you're my guest", I said as I stirred the grits in the pot on the stove. I was currently making us grits, omelets, and bacon for breakfast.

"But I want to help", she replied.

"You help by sitting there looking like the goddess you are".

"You wouldn't let me help last night either..", she said in a more quiet tone. It was that tone that made me stop flipping the bacon and look back at her.

Her hair hid part of her face but I could still see how sad her brown eyes looked as she was looking outside at the backyard.

I hated seeing her so upset, so I walked around to sit next to her and gently tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"What are you talking about mia piccola dea", I asked softly before moving my light blue button up shirt she wore enough to kiss her shoulder.

"Last night was great...almost perfect even. But why wouldn't you let me please you? Did you... think I would be bad at it? Did you think I wouldn't... Be good enough", she asked as her eyes finally met mine.

I didn't even hesitate.

I snatched her up into my arms and had her on the island counter with me between her legs before she could even blink.

"Is that really what you think, that I don't think you can pleasure me? Leah, just because I didn't let you touch me last night doesn't mean I didn't enjoy our night together. It was different, it was special it was...intimate. So much so that I didn't mind that we didn't have sex. Leah, I have no doubt in my mind you could please me. Do you know how many times I've day dreamed of sticking my cock between those pouty lips and fucking that pretty mouth of yours. How I've stroked myself to the thought of how tight that pussy would be while I had you on your hands and knees, the sounds of your moans and our skin clapping against each other vibrating off the walls."

I watched her bite her lip as her brown eyes darkened with lust, and I felt myself harden at the sight. But this was a serious conversation, so I took a deep breath and kissed her forehead tenderly before looking back into her eyes.

"I want you to know that we can take this as slow as you want, the last thing I want is for you to think we have to rush things because we got intimate. I have feelings for you Leah and they aren't going anywhere. I realize that it takes more than kisses to fix a broken heart, I just want you to be comfortable with what we're doing and the pace of our relationship", I finalized.