the european union [🇪🇺]

quick note: before being so confused, i just want to inform you that im using asean's old (flag) design for the first few chapters. you can search it yourself in google on what it looked like. anyways enjoy this filler!

[edited: june 20]
---

1972.

They needed to expand their economy.

It's not that they have theirs individually, they need to work as a team. It's been several years since the formation, all they did was go to peace with each other. Sure, meetings were here and there, but nothing really else important.

This eventually made it up to now. The (then) white-colored organization walked in a fellow organization's office due to an invitation.

The European Union.

The EU was a serious fellow organization, he was strict. In other words, it's really strict compared to ASEAN. ASEAN himself actually looked up to him once the organization was founded. He basically acts as his role model, and now he's invited to do something with him. He was somehow sent an invitation to have a said brotherhood. This was mostly about economic relations however, probably things will escalate more nicely soon.

ASEAN excitedly walked in the office, to be greeted with a really cool color scheme. The building was small, sure, but surprisingly it looked so good. Blue, white and yellow was the color scheme he would observe in the reception room. He admired the small view while it lasted, until the EU appeared on his sight.

He had pitch, full on black eyes with white pupil (unlike ASEAN's normal ones) and had a ring similar to his, this time with little stars surrounding it. He was also wearing a black suit business attire and showing off his dark blue wings, the exact same color of his overall royal blue color.

Both organizations stared at each other for a little bit, until one of them spoke out.

"Hello, ASEAN. Thank you for responding to my invite," EU spoke, as he reached out his hand for a handshake.

ASEAN nodded, and gave in the handshake. He then pulled back and brought up. "Thanks for bringing me here, it's truly an honor."

The 12-star organization smiled. "Alright, we have to discuss matters. Perhaps, would you like a cup of tea?"

"Sure, I don't mind," he grinned.

Minutes later, they found themselves in an office. It wasn't EU's office however, it seemed like it was an interview office or some sort. It would make sense for him, it's the first time they have formally met after all.

Their conversation during the duration of the day was mostly about how similar their experiences had been ever since the formation of both organizations. They both had countries that were extremely annoying to handle, both had similar thoughts, and a whole lot more. Adding to the mini-conversation, ASEAN was also given some tips by the EU.

Eventually they stumbled across the topic of trade. Both sides agreed that their economy would change positively when they would open trading. Therefore, ASEAN called off EU as his first ever trading partner in the entire world.