Chapter 21: Looking For Me, Princess?

Start from the beginning

"That's right, princess. Remember how good it felt having my cock sliding against your clit. And you really enjoyed my finger up your-"

"Ok, where do you want me? I'm happy to do whatever!"

"I'll tell you where I want you. On your knees with my cock sliding into that pretty mouth of yours!" Holy shit, that turned me on. This was a bad idea. 

"Fuck me, Tejus. Will you stop!" I glare at him

"No. but I will fuck you, as you asked so nicely" Arrgghh! Just ignore him, Kylie. Don't let him see he affects you! Taking my eyes from Tejus, I turn to see Caleb with that knowing fucking smirk again, eyebrows raised. Zander has a scowl on his face as he looks at me, taking a deep breath and Blake is glaring at Tejus. Fuck! Tejus and his filthy fucking mind, distracted me and I must have missed what one of them said.

"Stop looking at her like that!" Blake says menacingly. Here we go. 

"Who me? How am I looking at her?" Tejus says, putting his hand to his chest. And still with that smirk. I really want to wipe it off his face.

"Like your mentally fucking her. Now stop!" Zander snarls at him.

"Whatever, smells like she likes the way I look at her!" Oh. My. Fucking. Goddess. He did not just fucking say that. I'm now mortified. Zander and Blake go for him. I'm about to step in as my instincts kick in, but I start to feel hot and dizzy and pain starts radiating from my chest and spreading out. Almost how I felt when Kaida first came through.

"Kaida. What are you doing?"

"It's not me!" What the fuck! I scrunch my face up in pain. 

"Flower?" I try to look at him but my vision has gone blurry. And I can't hold it in when I feel the first snap. 

"Arrggghhhh!" I go down onto my hands and knees.

"GUY'S. FUCKING STOP! SOMETHING IS WRONG!....Flower, talk to me!" Caleb shouts at them then asks me in a panic. Breathing hard and fast I say

"A-Auro-ra's co-come-ing!"

"Firefly? Talk to us!" Keelan exclaims. I just fucking tol-

"Who's Aurora? What's wrong with her?" Tejus said, sounding worried. I must have said it to him and not the others in my state of pain.

"Ok, little mate. I'm here. This is gonna be just like when Kaida came. Just breathe through it. Don't fight it!" Zander says. Easy for him to say, he's not the one in excruciating pain.

"WILL SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!" Tejus shouts

"Her wolf is pushing to the surface" Caleb calmly tells him

"Her wolf? Why is it hurting? I thought you all shifted at a young age? I didn't realise she was a wolf! And who's Kaida?" He asks rapidly.

"Its none of your fucking business!" I hear Sebastian snap at him.

"Kaida's her dragon. And some things happened with her animals that she's going through another first shift. It hurts because her adult body has never been through it before." Caleb tells him

"What the fuck are you telling him for? This is a private matter. You can leave!" Dravon yells at them.

"How does she have 2 animals? And I'm not going fucking anywhere!" He growls back.Goddess I wish they would stop arguing. 

"Then we will fucking make you leave!" Dravon roars at him. Zander is ignoring them as he whispers comforting words to me. 

"Will you all stop! This is not helping her! Zander. How is she?" Caleb yells. A few more snaps and I cry out and whimper. Fuck this hurts. This is worse than the first time!

"She's in pain, Caleb. Fuck I hate that you have to go through this, love!" I block all of them out as my bones and muscles break and shift beneath my skin. 

"Kylie? Can you hear me?"

"Aurora? I need you to push through like Kaida did! Please!"

"Ok. Ready?"

"No! But do it! I brace myself and with the loudest and longest scream, she bursts through. I try to stand but stumble and fall. Then like last time I close my eyes and curl up in my mind to rest.

~Aurora~

I blink my eyes, getting my vision to focus and see our mates and the new person that smells good enough to eat, staring at me wide eyed. What are they looking at me like that for? I stand on shaky legs and shake off the dizziness. I look at them and see they're all still staring at me. Kylie is now resting and I want to, no. Need to run. It's been so so long. I look at Zander begging Shadow to come run with me. I see his eyes change to Shadow's and he says

"You want to run. My mate?" I chuff and nod my big head. I can't take my eyes off of him as he strips down naked and shifts. Yum! Woah. How am I a head larger than him? I look at the others who are now smiling at me. I jump and yip in excitement as I run to each of my mates and rub myself all over them. Then I go and pounce on the new guy and he falls to the floor. I tip my head to the side and lick his face, making him laugh. I like that sound.

"What are you doing? Leave him, Come on, my mate!" Shadow commands. I growl, showing my dominance. I do not like him telling me what to do. His ears flatten against his head and he bows in submission. So I stop growling and with one last lick to the man's face I jump off. And race off, Shadow not far behind.

We spent the next few hours chasing each other and splashing in the river. I feel so free! When we are sitting on the river bank, Zander shifts back and they ask me questions and most of them Kaida already answered. Kylie kept us from most of the pain even though she had no idea she was doing it. And we helped her whenever we could. We hated how lonely she felt, at least we had each other but she had no one after Logan was sold. And even if we wanted to tell them about Kylie's life and all the abuse, we couldn't because we were only there for the aftermath so we don't even know ourselves. Then they get to the questions I don't know how to answer.

"Why did you jump on and lick, Tejus?" So that's his name. I like it.

"I don't know to be honest. It just kind of happened. I was excited I guess and he was there!" He grumbles not liking my answer but that's all I have, I'm drawn to him and not sure why. He could be our mate but we don't know yet! Plus I know Kylie doesn't want to mention that to them yet. After a few minutes of silence he asks

"Is Kylie ready? We need to be getting back. It's pretty late! She can just go straight to bed." 

"I will get us back first then yes. But you will need to take her in. She's not recuperated enough yet!" He nods and we race each other back.