𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 *𝟔𝟎𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋*

in honor of reaching 60k and my birthday being shared with BHP here's a birthday/60k special!

june 4, 2019

y/n sighed as she walked through the hotel's hallway for the third time in a row. today's her birthday and all of the boys are busy. normally, she'd be busy with them since they're all in the band together. but sadly, today was the groups break-day and everyone was busy doing their own thing.

the hashtag #BHPBIRTHDAY had been trending for the past two weeks yet, none of the guys said anything to the girl.

huffing as she walked into her and taehyung's shared hotel room, y/n plopped onto her bed. she'd been watching crash landing on you on their flight over to the US, her home country. looks like thats what she'll be doing today as well.

"out of all the thins that I could be doing on my 22nd birthday in america.." y/n trailed off, her ears perking up at the sound of the hotel rooms door opening. out of impulse, y/n shut off her phone, pretending to be fast asleep.

she'd learned over her many years of bangtan that it was better to be 'asleep' when everyone first comes home. the boys always tried to be quieter if they knew that their princess was asleep somewhere in the dorms or hotel rooms.

"shhh jimin-ssi, she's sleeping!" jungkook whisper-yelled a little louder than expected. he had the right idea at least.

"you idiot, you're louder than me!" jimin rolled his eyes, a playful grin tugging at his lip as he sat on the edge of the bed where y/n had been 'sleeping'.

taehyung and jin found themselves rolling their eyes at their friends as they put away the endless shopping bags they'd accumulated in the past five hours. the group of men decided themselves that they needed to go all out for their princess. and so, they did.

"aigoo... jimin-ah you can't cuddle her in her sleep, remember the last time you did that without her knowing?" yoongi sighed, tucking a stray piece of y/n's hair behind her ear.

in her attempts to fake sleep, the poor princess had actually fallen asleep.

"yes I still have the bruise from when she kicked me" jimin pouted. he hadn't meant for her to be scared. in his defense, he just wanted to cuddle his best friend.

namjoon smiled softly as he entered the hotel room, seeing his princess fast asleep on the bed. he was originally shopping with the boys until they'd all decided to split ways, resulting in him getting lost for the third time since the trip started.

"did you all start setting up for her surprise?" the leader of the group questioned his peers, pulling out the purple velvet cake that y/n claimed to had loved in new york.

the boys looked between each other, sharing the same guilty facial expression. the original plan for everything went as follows.

1. leave the hotels before y/n woke up (pretend to forget her birthday if possible)

2. shop for her birthday

3. set up her decorations

4. celebrate (get drunk... jimin's idea)

the boys were currently on step 3, they were supposed to get everything set up as soon as they'd gotten back but as you read.... they didn't.

"okay, I'll stay here with y/n-ah while you hyung's get everything ready" jungkook offered up, taking off his jacket before sitting on the bed beside his best friend.

"jungkookie it was your idea to set everything up, you have to help" hoseok chuckled, handing jungkook one of the heavier bags that the group had.

jungkook simply pouted at his hyung's words, he wanted to stay with his best friend until she woke up. but, he also knew that he had to help set up or else their plan would fail.

"fine" jungkook pouted once again, getting up to go help set up.

the boys spent about an hour setting up the living room that connected three of the hotel rooms, where they'd been spending most of their time. they're timing had been nearly impeccable, as soon as they'd finish decorating, y/n had woken up. the boys made sure to keep her in her room until she was dressed and ready, they would have to go live for her birthday. she couldn't go live in her tweety bird pajamas.

"I honestly don't want to do anything, yoongs" y/n sighed, brushing her lash extensions. she hadn't gotten ready ready since none of the boys told her what she was doing so, she stuck with matching set from a black owned business that she'd been supporting.

"I know bub, we're just going to a small shoot. you don't really need to get dressed up" yoongi reasoned with the girl, he still hadn't told her happy birthday which was slowly killing him on the inside. but, he and the boys needed their plan to work.

"ugh, there better be cake at this shoot. I'm tired of diet food at shoots" y/n tried joking, hoping for a reaction only to be greeted with nothing.

"you'll be fine" yoongi chuckled walking with y/n out to the dark living room where everything was set up for her.

turning on the living room lights as she entered the room, y/n jumped back in surprise. the living room had been shifted from its normal hotel charm to a four year old's birthday type setting.

in all honesty, y/n loved it.

she felt like she was still at home in virginia with her parents while having subtle hints of korea. the boys smiled happily as they watched y/n look around the room in amusement. from the huge prin plushie to the tiny wine glasses on the table, y/n felt her happiest.

"saeng il chuk ha ham ni da, saeng il chuk ha ham ni da, sarang ha neun y/n-shi, saeng il chuk ha ham ni da" the boys sung to their favorite girl, jin holding up his phone for vlive while hoseok on jimin held the birthday cake for her. jungkook found himself recording from his phone to keep the memory alive.

once the boys finished singing happy birthday, y/n happily blew out her candles. she'd known that they wouldn't forget her birthday and this was just proof.

the group spent heir night drinking, laughing, and chatting away. they'd ended their vlive once taehyung became a little bit more than tipsy.

in the end the BHP had a good birthday, sure the boys were a little chaotic. but, when are they not?

. . .

|NAMJOON'S BABYMOMMA 🦋🧺🍄|

hyunjin's back and so am I :)!

reminder! my imagines book and two other books are coming soon.

also thank you for reaching 60k with me, this chapter was originally made on my birthday when we hit 50 but we've grown so much since. thank you and remember I love you!