I took him in with my mouth and my jaw hurt from how huge he was. I licked the cum on his tip and it twitched. Slightly bitter and sweet.

I felt him shudder underneath me, and he gripped my hair to pull me back.

"Aahh!" My scalp burned but it felt good. He was holding me by my hair, taking me captive when I saw the ecstasy and danger in his reddish gold eyes.

"Naughty." His deep voice boomed and reverberated throughout the quiet room. It made the hairs on my body rise and the corner of his lips tugged upward when he saw it.

"Open your mouth wider." He opened my mouth by pulling my chin down and he slipped two fingers inside it.

The sensation felt weird but the way his fingers massaged my tongue made me moan.

"Urk-" I gagged when he hit the back of my throat but he twisted his fingers upward to caress the roof of my mouth. It tingled and I slipped my tongue between them and sucked.

He pulled his fingers out and he looked at my dazed face as he smeared my saliva on the tip of his cock.

"Pull your lips over your teeth." I did as he instructed while keeping my mouth wide open.

He brought my face closer to his hard length and inserted an inch of his head in my mouth.

"Don't bite." He told me before letting go of my hair and leaning back. His eyes said he was enjoying this and I didn't want to disappoint him so I tried my best.

I took him again in my mouth, but I did it slowly this time. I sucked it like a popsicle stick and he groaned when I started to bob my head up and down.

He stroked the side of my head as I worked my hands on his shaft. Squeezing it lightly while my tongue explored his head. I traced the underside of it and he jerked in response. I tasted his liquid in my mouth and I moaned at his flavor.

His reaction made me a little more confident so I sucked harder to the point that my cheeks were hollowed. He growled softly and it made my dick ooze out its own pre cum.

I breathed in and out through my nose as I looked up at him. I gulped when I saw that he was still watching me and it made me rub my thighs together.

I tried to take more if his cock and realized it was only halfway in but it already reached the back of my throat. I choked and pulled it out of my mouth as I coughed.

"If it's hard, you can st-"

I cut him off when I swallowed the length I could fit in my mouth. He jerked and I closed my eyes as it slid down my throat so that my gag reflex would be late. It burned and it hurt, but it felt good. My nose almost reached his navel and his huge cock blocked my airway so I couldn't breathe.

"Fuck!" He shouted and his body caved in as he grabbed my hair with his hands. His calm demeanor broke at my attack and I could feel him pulsing against my throat. Tears freely flowed down my eyes and i felt his length and width reached the deepest part of my neck.

It feels weird.

"Fucking hell!" He cursed again as he looked at me with wide and intense eyes. His hands were shaking as he held me. I whimpered and it created a vibration that made him lose his mind.

He grabbed my head and began thrusting in and out of my mouth. He was breathing roughly and the intensity of the moment, the masculine grunts that he was giving out, and the feel of him inside my mouth, made me cum.

I grabbed his arm and gripped onto it tight as I came and as he pounded my mouth. I couldn't breathe and I mewled at the different sensations that I was feeling. He abruptly stopped and pulled out of my mouth as he looked down at me.