21. When you abandon them in a video game

- no cuz I was playing this game and my LAST ALIVE TEAMMATE left me to DIE after I REVIVED them and shot people who were killing them 😾 -

𝑆𝑖𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛: 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑎 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦'𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑖𝑒, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑏𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚.

𝙃𝙚𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙜:

- Whines like a baby 🙄

- "Heyyyyy!! Don't leave! I'm gonna die!!"

- When he does die, he calls it quits with the game and refuses to play anymore.

- Watches you play with a salty expression. But he's still interested in the game.

- Will not for the life of him let the subject go (sounds like me oop- 🙈)

- Makes you play Tekken so he can beat you (for his ego 😙)

𝙅𝙖𝙮:

- He doesn't know how to play but he ended up catching on later (ya'll haven't forgotten that iconic ENHYPEN&Hi ep. right? The second one?? )

- When he died, you got bored of helping him so you decided to leave him behind (i could never 🤡)

- "Y/N! Come back and help me!!"

- Tries helping himself and ends up dying faster. (THIS IS ME THO BUT ONLY SO I CAN PLAY ANOTHER ROUND QUICKER-)

- He gets up and then watches you play without saying a word because he's upset ;-;

𝙅𝙖𝙠𝙚:

- He was pressing every button. Like every single button to see if that would bring him back to life.

- When you tried to revive him he'd be stubborn and insist he revives himself (that's not how it works, bud 😅)

- So you decided to leave him behind like the amazing teammate you are (I still hate my teammate😒)

- Let me introduce you to another whiner: Sim Jake.

- "Nooo. Why'd you do that, Y/n! We could've won together!"

𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙣:

- Yells at you (playfully okay. If he did, he can sleep outside 😾)

- "Hey! How dare you leave me here to die!!"

- If he can't win, no one can. 

- Sabotages you the rest of the game by annoying you (get him aWAy)

- Doesn't play that game with you for 1-2 business weeks

𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙤𝙤:

- It took you a while to get him to play the game

- You got bored of teaching him so you left as soon as he was about to die.

- *panicked screaming* (me too bud. me too 😩)

- "What am I doing?! Where are you going?!!"

- Has absolutely no clue what is going on. (me during online classes-)

- When he dies, he just sits on the couch and looks at his phone with that sassy mad face

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙬𝙤𝙣:

- Hurried fingers and tries to find who almost killed him for good

- "aHHhhhHHhhH!! HEy!!! cOMe BACk-" *dies*

- Watches you leave him behind while laughing

- frustrated chocoball

- Referee Jungwon enters and explains why you shouldn't have left him to die (watch EN- O'CLOCK ep.2 btw 😌)

𝙉𝙄-𝙆𝙄:

- screaming. loud screaming

- Ends up throwing the controller/device to the floor when he dies

- Throws himself on the floor and throws a hissy fit 

- "I WAS SO CLOSEEEEEE"

- Forces a rematch even though you are on the same team.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SOooo this was one I made while super sad-mad about my whole teammate situation. At least I won the next round with the most kills. Have you watched EN- O'CLOCK ep.2?? Watch me become a jay stan soon. 

https://youtu.be/UI1EpUEkCvM?t=565            this. this is the friendship I want. 😭😩 

ooh ooh, I have a week left of school so I can post more frequently then. Right now I have so many things to do so it's overwhelming. 

BYE I'M GONNA PLAY WITH PUPPIES- 😭💗

Written: 6.17.21

Word count: 668