10. Park Jongseong - Over slept

This one might be a bit cringy but that's okkkkk because I like the funny part of this

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"Let's get lunch together, Jay!"

"Sure let's go"

Jay had put off all his work that day to spend time with you since you were about to leave Seoul for (country of your choice) at 3:00 am. Because he could not accompany you, he prepared a special day for just the two of you before having to drop you off at the airport at midnight. 

"What do you want to eat?"

"Something I won't be able to get in (country) but of course something yummy"

In the end, after a lot of thinking, the two of you decided on eating food made by (chef👨‍🍳🤌) Jay. It was pretty awkward at first eating together in silence but once he broke the silence, it was a fun and weird conversation about random things. After eating you decided to play rock paper scissors to fairly decide who has to wash the dishes.

"Rock... Paper... Scissors!"

"Are you kidding me? I cooked this now I have to clean all of it up??"

"Sorry. Let's just do it together so it's faster"

The two of you had a mini soap fight while cleaning dishes resulting in a high water bill but that's OK. You constantly checked your phone for the time so you won't miss your flight even though it was only 5 in the afternoon. To spend the time, you two played board games and watched Vincenzo together while re-enacting some, if not all of the scenes.

"Wait... Jay... Don't do this... Don't you dare"

"Sorry. Plus 4 cards"

"DAMN IT JAY I WAS THIS CLOSE!"

The time went by fast and pretty soon you were getting tired and in need of a nap before having to wait at the airport for hours for your flight.

"Jay, let's take a nap. It's 10:37."

And so you slept.

And slept.

And slept.

And slept.

And slept.

And slept until it was nearly 2 o'clock in the morning.

"JAY WAKE UP WAKE UP IT'S ALMOST 2 AM. I'M GOING TO MISS MY FLIGHT, HURRY UP!!"

You ran around the house trying to put on your jacket while dragging your suitcases behind you. Jay was putting on his shoes and starting the car to drive you to the airport. Once you were situated he drove as fast as he could without getting a speeding ticket while you shouted "GO GO GO". It was all chaos until you arrived at the airport. 

"Shit. My charger."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Omg, how convenient you forgot your charger. So unprepared. I literally don't know anything about leaving the country so I wrote this with the little brain cells I have. If anything is wrong I'm sorry. Did you catch my I-LAND reference? "Made by Jay". STREAM FEVER. Bye.

Have a nice morning/afternoon/night! 😁💗

Written: 5.19.21

Word count: 583 (if it's wrong, blame my laptop)