7. Break up prank ;)

Heeseung

You decided to prank your boyfriend, Heeseung, to see how he'd react to you wanting to break up.

-"Heeseung... I don't think this is going to work out... we should break up.."

- he looked up from his phone and started pouting and whining.

- "WHAT? Whyyy?? What did I do though? I washed the dishes this time"

- He actually almost never washed the dishes because he always beat you at UNO.

- "No- wait what? You actually washed the dishes?"

- "Does that mean we don't break up? Yay!"

- "Aw come on I thought this prank would work 😔"

Jay:

- You decided to prank your boyfriend, Jay, to see how he'd react to you wanting to break up

- "Jay... I don't think this is going to work out... I-I want to break up.."

- You held back laughter as he quickly responded. Nearly scolding you 😬.

- "Woooooow. I cook for you, I buy you gifts, I give you all my love and attention and this is how you repay me??"

- "No wait Jay it's just a-"

- "I even did aegyo for you! How dare you break up with me."

- oop well that is true tho he did do that...

- "JAY! IT'S A PRANK!! CALM DOWN!"

-"Ohh well I still technically did aegyo for you so you owe me one"

Jake:

- You decided to prank your boyfriend, Jake, to see how he'd react to you wanting to break up

- "Jake... I love you but I don't think this is going to work out.. I want to break up..."

- "Noooo. Whatever I did I'm sorry!! I won't do it again. Don't break up with me!"

- 😔🔫 you seriously started regretting the prank but had to continue with it.

- He held your hands and pleaded that you don't break up with him

- "I'm sorry Jake. I'm sorry that this wasn't meant to be. I'm sorry that this was... A PRANK!!"

- "Y/NNNNN! Don't do that!! You shouldn't joke around about these things, I love you okay?"

(😔😔 a moment of silence for the people that don't love Jake)

Sunghoon:

- You decided to prank your boyfriend, Sunghoon, to see how he'd react to you wanting to break up

- "Sunghoon.."

- He was too busy looking at his phone. This guy I swear-

- "Sunghoon! We need to talk... this.. this isn't working out. I want to break up"

- "hmmm.. okay"

- "WHAT? You're just okay with that?!"

- "I mean I would say not to leave me but I know you love me and that you wouldn't leave me without a proper explanation or hints at least soo my answer is okay"

- "Wow. I mean yeah it's a prank but you could have at least fought for me, idiot."

- You ended up with multiple hugs from him and a failed attempt to ignore him afterward 😩✋

Sunoo:

- You decided to prank your boyfriend, Sunoo, to see how he'd react to you wanting to break up.

- "Sunoo.. can you stop taking selfies for a moment and pay attention to what I have to say"

- He didn't hear you and continued to take selfies

- You had to get up and drag him to the couch to start the "prank"

- "Sunoo... I want to break up.."

- "look at these pictures and stop talking nonsense"

- The pictures: 😄  ...  😙✌️  ...   👉😳👈

- "Sunoo I'm serious!"

- "You really think you could leave me? Nope. You love me you said that just 2 hours ago"

- You probably should have thought this through smh-

- "I hate you"

- "I know I love you too" 😌💅

Jungwon:

- You decided to prank your boyfriend, Jungwon, to see how he'd react to you wanting to break up.

- "Jungwon? This isn't what we thought it'd be.. we should break up..."

- "right now? But I just bought tickets to the new movie tomorrow!!"

- You really wanted to go watch the newest movie in theaters but there were no available seats on the first showing"

- "hold on you did? Weren't they full?"

- "Yeah. But at least I know that was a prank now. You're so bad at these, Y/N"

- "I hate you..."

- "We can watch it the day after. The next showing, idiot"

- "ooooh! Right right, do that!"

- "I did it already like two days ago"

NI-KI:

- You decided to prank your boyfriend, Ni-Ki, to see how he'd react to you wanting to break up.

- "Niki... let's break up" "This isn't what I had in mind when I started dating you"

- "This is a prank"

- "No Niki I'm serious. I want to break up"

- "Stop joking around this is a prank.. right?"

- He started to get worried and tried hugging you but you pushed his arms away.

- "Y/N stop ittt I love you. This better not be real because I won't let you go"

- [15 minutes later]

- "Ni-Ki, get off my leg I already told you it was a prank "

😐😐😐

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Cool so here's another reaction. I went too far with the dialogue, didn't I? Whoops? want any imagines? I have one in mind for Jungwon but I think I'll do it in age order for each member. I'm lost 😃

Written: 5.12.21

Word count: 844