27. ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴊᴏɴɢsᴇᴏɴɢ - 'Well...'

- can we talk about how 🤌 this pic is. just love this vibe I'm getting -

...

damn it not again. Again you woke up on the floor a good foot or two from the bed you and Jay shared. It's the third time this month.  The first two times he accidentally pushed you off your bed you decided not to tell him and just continue sleeping peacefully. This time you were done with it and decided to sleep for the next couple hours on the sofa in peace.

A couple hours later, Jay's usual wake-up time, he woke up to find you not beside him. He thought nothing of it at first thinking you just got up to make breakfast or something. So he went  back to bed for another good 15 minutes to wait for you to come back. But you didn't. And that's when he started getting worried.

You, of course, were off to dream land, dozing off peacefully on the couch.

"Y/n? Y/n? Come back and sleep some more."

No response.

"Let's eat later, just come back to bed.."

Still no response.

"Y/n???"

Once again no response. He got up to check the kitchen to make you sleep with him again but you weren't there. At this point he thought you passed out or something. He ran around the house checking the bathroom, garage, backyard, guest bedroom, upstairs rooms but you weren't there. So he went back to the room to call your phone to see if it would ring. 

"come on pick up.. pick up."

You didn't pick up but he heard the ring come from the living room which he forgot to check. Following it, he found you sleeping soundly on the sofa. He finally relaxed seeing that you were okay and crouched down 

"Y/n wake up!"

"Hmm? What??"

"Why are you sleeping on the sofa instead of with me???"

You slowly got up, propping yourself up on the sofa and rubbing your eyes to adjust to the bright light of morning.

"Well.. it all started 2 weeks ago when you first kicked me off the bed. And then a second time 3 days ago. Now again last night so I just slept here instead."

"ohh.. sorry?"

"Now you have to make it up to me" *😏*

"What?? Fine. What?"

"Make breakfast, I'm too lazy.."

And he did end up making breakfast. Such husband material. Gotta love this guy -3-

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jay Jay Jay. I love this man for obvious reasons but like literally he is such a cutie 💗 Like I could think of a million reasons why he is so just so.. indefinably great. LIKE MARRY ME ALREADY, YOU PERFECT BETCH.

on another note, I've been getting back into BP lately. I'm starting to listen to their songs more. Also really into Måneskin lately. Their song CORALINE and ZITTI E BUONI are my current favorite although their covers are also really awesome too :)

Written: 7.27.21

Word count: 534