"You know what I think, I think Maria's helping you, you two did show up to my brother's party together after all, and George. Well we know he disappeared after Aurelio kicked you and Maria to the curb. The only question is, who you're working for because I know you don't have the means to pull this off by yourself. But you're not going to tell me right." I scoffed, pressing it harder, hard enough to draw blood. "You hurt me, bad. But you were right about one thing. You will do anything for love and I will make it my business to make sure you and Maria spend an eternity together in hell."

"You won't touch her!" He growled.

"No, I'll give Aurelio the pleasure to do that since I'm going to be the one that kills you."

"You love me." He laughed hysterically. "You won't kill me."

"That'll be the last time you underestimate me." I plunged the knife deep into Gary's chest, hearing him groan. "You break my heart, I stab yours."

Aurelio

"OKAY AURELIO! OKAY OKAY!!" Rose screamed as her walls clench around me for the umpth time. I turned her around on her back so that she could face me, then I slid back into my new found home. Her warmth embraces me instantly as I sigh in contentment.

Somehow we made it from the desk to my chair to the floor, to the couch left of the door. Our bodies glistened in sweat as collided. My hand wrapped around her throat, while I continued to drive myself into her relentlessly. "I can't Aurelio... I can't take it." She gasped, squeezing her eyes shut.

"Yes you can. Esto es lo que pediste, recuerda." (This is what you asked for, remember.) "Cum for me bebé." She screams loudly, her body spasming as juices spray from her fountain, for the second time today. My dick pulsates inside of her before I finally released myself. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." I chant repeatedly, digging my nails into the furniture. Her body still twitches as I leaned down to kiss her lips.

"I can't feel my legs." She mumbles against my lips.

"That means I did my job." My hand cupped her heat, I could literally feel it thump against my hand. "And I'm not done." I mumbled into her hair, before pulling her to my lap. After aligning myself up with her entrance, I let her slide down, taking all of me. I love how her tight pussy swallows me. I love reaching places that no other being will.

"Just let me feel the warmth of you." She nods kissing me softly. I kneed her ass cheeks, slowly rocking her back and forth, causing her to moan in my mouth.

"Aurelio..."

"Yes, mi amor." She only hums in response, resting her forehead against mine. "I'm going to get you a robe so we can continue in the tub, yes?"

Rose

"Mhmm." I moan drowsily. He lays me on the couch before he went over to his desk, where his pants were. Had I known what it would have been like for him to not to restrain himself, I would of waited a little while, though I'm not complaining either. 

I lay there, eyes closed, letting the rapture swallow me whole. No part of my body was left untouched. I bent in ways I didn't think I could and my body did things I didn't think was possible, like squirting, or coming six times in a row. My body was pleasured in a way I'll never forget. 

I looked at the mess we made, and my panties that now have become a rag.

Maybe you shouldn't wear them, if you know you're about to get the shit fucked out of you.

My mind is a very blunt place. All his files are  scattered and mixed everywhere. That's going to be a headache to sort out, although something did catch my eye; a picture.. of my mom? I stood up to get a closer look, but my legs were like jello as I collapsed to the floor. The door opened and I gasped, trying to cover myself.