XVII. Jealousy and Way Much More

Vee Vivis

I hate it! I really hate it!

Masa was all smiling and having the time of his life while wrapping his arms around the shoulder of the taller person who was as hyper as him at the moment. The whole room was cheering for the two of them even if they were singing in an out of tune melody. Many of the girls were raising their smart phones to capture the moment. Some of them were giggling and shouting Masa and his friend's name.

I have no problem with their singing, or how the people around them egging and teasing them continuosly. I just don't like them being clingy to each other. That Kana guy touching my speacial person made me all edgy and irritated.

"Vee! What are you doing there! Come inside! Join us!" Nin whose also a member of the music club along with Masa and his friends spotted me by the door and came to pull me inside. As soon as stepped closer to the mini platform the music club members put up at the front of the room, heads turn to my direction making Masa who was still singing up in the platform see me as well. His smile never left his face when he removed his arms around Kana to wave at my direction, his other hand still holds the mic close to his mouth. I gave a small smile back at him and waved back. I saw his friend beside him get distracted when the smaller one stepped away from him briefly making him follow as to where Masa was looking. Kana frowned when he saw me standing there with the crowd. I smirked at him feeling a little satisfied to be able to get Masa's attention immediately upon seeing me.

My special person did not wait for the song they were singing to end as he passed the mic to Jane and headed down the platform to come to where I was standing.

"P Vee!" I can't help myself from smiling widely seeing him beaming infront of me, his eyes sparkling from the aftermath of his euphoria up the stage.

"Hi. Did you wait long for me?" I almost shouted near his ears to him hear me because the surrounding was drowning our voices. Masa shook his head vigorously and pointed at his friends before tiptoeing a little to speak close to my ears too.

"I had fun with them!" He told me. He sniggered seeing my reaction and added something before I can even reply.

"But I want to be with you now." He wink at me with his sweetest smile on and my heart seem to melt seeing this adorable expression of his. I did not think much as I pulled him closer to me, grabbing him by the waist. Our foreheads touching as I smile seeing Masa's eyes grew bigger in shock.

"P Vee!" He tried to push me away with his hands that rested in my chest but I just hold him down more securely by the waist. My other hand carding on his head.

"You are adorable." I whispered to him.

"P! There are too many people around us." He complained.

"They're all busy looking at your stupid friend up the stage."

"P Vee!" He pushed so hard and this time he freed himself only because I let him. I was laughing seeing him blushing while frantically turning his head around the room to check if somebody was looking.

"P Vee! Why are you here?" Pran came to us followed by Jane and the Jap boy Kana. The way Kana was looking at me did not change since that day we had dinner together. It was a look of pure distaste and abhorrence. That is fine to me. I feel the same way to him as well.

"I'm here to sing maybe? Ofcourse I'm here to take Masa away from you guys. You had enough of him for today. Let me have some of him too." I pulled their friend closer to my side feeling his shudder as our arms touched infront of his friends.

"Aww! Did you have enough of him this weekend P? How selfish can you get?" Pran pulled his friend's arm roughly to take him back at their side. I know he was just teasing me but I still gave him a look that tells I'm not happy with what he had done.