22: Dinner Party (1/2)

Start from the beginning

"Yep mom I get it!" Min Jae said.

"Jaemin follow your sister. I scared she will murderer someone instead of running." Mr.Na whispered to Jaemin.

Min Jae and Jaemin walked away and starting to look around.

"Jae calmed down. You are too fast! You will get lost!!! NA MIN JAE!!!" Jaemin scream and silent.

Min Jae look behind her after her older brother voice faded away. She saw that no one behind her and she started to get scared. She look around. Hoping to find anyone that she can asked for help. But she actually scared with older people so she decided to roam around in panic.

While she walking she bumped into someone and fall down. She quickly gets up and apologize.

"Are you alright?" The person asked.

Min Jae look at the owner of the voice. A girl a little tall than her was looking at her worriedly. Min Jae can't take it anymore and cried.

"Oh my. H-hey it's alright. You are safe. Can I asked where are your parents?" The girl asked.

"Yeon is there something wrong?" A guy asked.

"Brother. I found her all by herself. And she suddenly cry!" The girl said. A sound of panic can be heard.

"Let's bring her back to her parents. May I ask what is your name?" The boy asked.

"N-no. Mom say don't talk to the strangers..." Min Jae said.

"So let's be friends! My name Lee Yeon Na and this is older brother! His name is-"

"Children where are you? We are going to be late to meet the family." Mr.Lee said.

"Honey where did you go- oh my who is this? Is she lost?" Mrs.Lee asked.

Yeon Na nodded.

"Sweetie where are your parents? May I know your name?" Mrs.Lee said.

"I don't know where is my parents... A-and... M-my n-name is N-Na Min Jae...." Min Jae said.

"Na? Are you the child of Mr.Na and Mrs.Na?" Mr.Lee asked.

Min Jae nodded.

"What a coincidence! We want to meet them! Let's go and search them!" Mrs.Lee said.

Min Jae smile and nodded. The Lee Family and Min Jae make their way to the Na Family.

Meanwhile

"Alright guys calm down. I know this is an EVERYDAY situation but please calm down!" Mr.Na yelled.

Well the Na Family are having a panic attack because of Min Jae sudden disappearance after they found Jaemin sitting on the floor look hopeless.

"IT'S OUR DAUGHTER! SHE SUDDENLY DISAPPEAR! WHAT IF SHE KILL SOMEONE?!" Mrs.Na said.

"SIS SHE IS NOT LIKE YOU! YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL CHOCKED SOMEONE!!" Mr.Na said.

"Please Min Jae come back before mom kill anyone. Please!" Jaemin said.

Suddenly they heard a familiar voice.

"MOM DAD JAEMIN!!!"

Min Jae run towards them with her tiny legs and fall down in the process but managed to stand up and run again.

"My child!" Mrs.Na said and hug Min Jae.

"Ay you always did that. This is the 10 times. Let me do it next time." Mr.Na said.

"Hehe Jealous?" Mrs.Na said.

"Nope and Never!" Mr.Na said.

"Mom dad SF9 didn't debut yet. Wait for many more years to say that. And dad you get the title wrong-" Jaemin get cut off.