"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I should've been there." Lorenzo apologized, tears streaming down his face.

"S-She told me you guys didn't love us. T-that you gave u-us to h-her." You said, voice muffled by Gios suit jacket.

"That's not true. We love you, we would never give you up. You were taken from us"

"She took you from us when you weren't even born yet." Alessandro and Antonio said.

You all eventually broke away the boys wiping away yalls tears. "She- she wasn't always like that." You started with a small smile remembering the nice times before everything.

"She used to let us help her bake." Gueo laughed softly.

"S-she even brushed our hair and sang to us anytime we asked her." Galina sniffled.

The boys and our fathers eyes softened at this.

"Really?" Matteo asked.

"Yes. She even played the instruments for us. Her favorite instrument was the guitar. We used to play it with her." Gurvan chuckled remembering the plastic little guitars.

"They were plastic. They barely made any sound but we still played with her." You laughed remembering too.

A look of realization crossed all their faces. They get why you all immediately tensed when asked to play the guitar.

"What about your father? How'd you meet him?" Alessandro asked, referring to Ivan.

At the mere mention of him you all immediately smiled.

"He used to be our stepdad until Aurora dropped him for some druggy. He loved us with all his heart. He still loves us even after the break up." Gueo explained.

"Hmm. He seems like a nice guy." Gio said smiling.

"He is."

"Can we meet him soon?"

"I don't know. He seems off right now." You explained answering Matteo

"What do you mean?" Antonio asked.

"He said these people were after him. Then he said that he loved us and hung up." The Quads knew telling them this was risky but if it meant finding out what he meant then they would risk it.

They all immediately tensed and had an idea of who was after him and why.

"I'm sure he's fine. Probably busy!" Matteo said, trying to help.

You seemed to look like you were thinking it over and thinking he was right.

"Yeah. You're probably right." Galina said.

"Hey?"

"Hm?"

"After this can we get McDonald's? I'm hungry" you asked your stomach immediately growling after that.

Everyone laughed and agreed to get McDonald's after this.

Soon the doctor came back with the results. She smiled painfully at you and your siblings. Giovanni holding your hand and giving it a squeeze to let you know he was there for you.

His other hand doing the same to the triplets stacked hands.

"Ahem. Okay, this is sort of intense so I'm going to go one at a time. Gurvan first.

Okay. Gurvan is relatively good." She started, everyone letting out a breath, especially you and your triplets since you tried your best to take care of him.

"He does have a couple serious bruises and broken rib bones as well as some in the arm but other than that he's okay." She continued. The family smiled at him and he returned it.

"Galina. You, Gurvan, and Gueorgui luckily weren't s**ually a**aulted." They all turned to them gave a quick smile, and looked at you sadly.

"You have a couple bruises here and there and some more broken bones than Gurvan but overall you're okay.

Now, gueorgui. You and Guelia seemed to have taken most of the hits and pain because you are both really bad. You have fractured your ribs, arms, legs, and a finger or two. You also have a bunch of cuts and bruises littering your body. The fracture to your ribs were fatal and if you hadn't come sooner a piece of the bone would've punctured your lungs and we wouldn't have been able to save you." At those words we all immediately looked at him, giving him comforting looks.

"Now Guelia." She said looking at you sadly. As did your whole family.

"Ahem. I-I took a test from you all to see if you were s**ually a**aulted and you were the only one who was. Are you sure you want me to say this? We can talk privately, she offered." You all knew it was bad when she said that. They all immediately tensed, scared for what she was gonna say. You merely nodded a small tearing falling.

"Uhm. You were assaulted a total of 15 times." She finally said. Their hearts dropped.

'15?'

'15 times...'

'Y-you had to go through that 15 times?'

They all looked at you with tears welling up in their eyes. You just looked down and she continued. "It seems you took the most hits, Guelia. You have fractured your ribs, some of your jaw, your arms, legs, and a couple fingers. Along with the scars on your back and thigh, the bruises and cuts that are also littering your body."

She looked at you with a sad smile trying to comfort you.

"I've provided medicine and some things you would need to clean up those scars so they can eventually fade away. But, it'll take a while though. 7 months at most seeing as they were close to fading until they were opened up again. You also will, in the future, have trouble with birthing a baby since that happened so many times." She explained holding up a small bag.

Lorenzo nodded and you all walked to the car and the drive was silent with you looking out the window and the others still processing everything.

Once you got home they all engulfed you into a hug.

"I'm sorry." They all apologized, once again crying.

"It's okay." You said.

"I'm not saying the others should've gotten hurt more but why was it you? Why did all of that happen to you?" Matteo asked.

"I'm the oldest so it had to be done. I had to save them. Gueorgui got hurt more than I wanted him to but at least not as bad as me." You explained. They all looked at you sadly and you gained respect because it definitely took a lot of strength to be able to endure all that and still be standing.

You were unbelievably sad, although you would never want to bring a child into this environment you still had that dream as a kid and now it's crushed.

"Hey!" Gurvan yelled, accusingly pointing a finger at your father and older brothers with a hand on his hip.

"What?!" They asked, frightened with his sudden change of mood.

"We didn't get McDonald's!!!" He yelled, throwing his hands up in the air dramatically. You and your triplets face palming while your family just stared at him like he was dumb.

"Ya didn't need to yell dude!" Alessandro said.

He just gave a glare, they all immediately put their hands up and grabbed the keys.

"Alright. Alright. We're going. Let's go kids get in the car." Lorenzo said, ushering everyone out.

With that you all went to McDonald's.

"You really used your bruises to manipulate them into buying us McDonalds" you deadpanned staring at Gurvan.

He sipped on his tea and shrugged, "Gots to see it through ma boy"

———————————————————————————————————

1701 Words!