19

Hiiii! I'm SO sorry I took too long to update. I've recently been really tired so I had to take a break for that. Sorry again!

Also, thank you for 14.3k!!! That's fucking amazing! I SERIOUSLY CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS REAL!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCHH!!🖤🖤🫂🫂

I hope this makes up for it! Enjoy! 💋 

—————————————————————————

After that they checked your legs or anything for any more broken bones and they saw the initials carved onto your thigh.

That just seemed to make things worse because they looked even more mad.

After everything was finished you all sat in the waiting room waiting to get the results back. Everyone was just staring off into space, you were in your own world too terrified to confront them. Your triplets saw your troubled face and tried to comfort you.

You couldn't stop thinking about it. The scars, how you got them, your screams, their screams, the faces. What did your father and brothers think now? Would they put you back in the system because you seemed like too much to handle? It wouldn't be a big deal anyways since you could easily provide for yourselves but the thought of leaving them made you sad. You had barely known them for a couple weeks yet you have such a strong connection with each of them. You and Giovanni were always together and always did random things. You and the A twins played pranks on each other. You and Matteo would either bake or bother people. Either way you and your siblings were happy. And you didn't want to leave.

As if on cue....

"Hey." Giovanni said, voice soft, crouching in front of you and looking in your eyes. Yet, you refused to make eye contact with him.

He cupped your chin and made you face him seeing and feeling the stray tears falling. His heart hurt seeing you this way, seeing all the scars and bruises he was so oblivious to before. Maybe. Just maybe. If he was fast enough he would've been able to save you and the triplets from that.

"It's okay." He reassured himself, more so than you. Voice still soft and assuring. He turned to look at the triplets and repeated "it's okay." While grabbing onto their hands.

All the while you all struggled to keep in the tears, struggled to keep the nightmares and memories at bay, struggled to cling onto your last bit of hope.

You lost the battle.

You all immediately broke down and sobbed into Giovanni. Him and everyone else surprised that you were even crying and initiated a hug, but nonetheless he returned it and dug his face in the crook of your neck.

"It hurts" you sobbed. The other brothers and father broke down the way you said that.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I should've saved you. I'm sorry." He apologized though it wasn't his fault.

"N-Nobody helped us." Gurvan cried.

"We s-screamed and n-nobody helped us." Galina said, voice cracking.

"She didn't help us. She just watched." Gueo admitted.

They all tensed at those words. 'She watched' 'she didn't help us. She watched.'

"S-She even helped them. S-She brought her f-friends over too. T-they w-would take turns hitting u-us." You cried and cried.

Eventually the other brothers and father joined the hug and were sobbing as well.