10

Hey babes! Before we start this chapter I wanted to fill you in on what I'm thinking about this book. Obviously, I LOVE this book and I can't wait to get to future chapters BUTTT I was thinking I'm going to stop it here for a while just so I can edit the story. There's some things I don't like in this story and some things i need to correct. I'll try not to leave it on a cliffhanger tho, maybe. I also was thinking of making another book, but I already explained that on my page. Anyways the main point of this was to THANK YOU for 3.3K READS!!!!🖤🖤😭 THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Ok, now to the story. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3RD Person POV:

"WHAT?!?"

'Here we go' they all thought rolling their eyes.

"Remember when I told you about how I was looking for one of my children? I found them! Well plural, i found out that I actually had 4 other children not just one! Isn't that great!" Lorenzo said with a huge smile.

"NO! ITS NOT GREAT! YOU SAID ONLY ONE?!? AND IM SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONLY GIRL! I DONT WANT THESE TWO WHORES FOR SISTERS!" Emily said stomping her feet like a five year old.

"Bitch please we aren't the whores you are" Galina and Guelia said rolling their eyes, while their brothers tried to hold in their laughs.

"UGH! DADDY! ARE YOU JUST GONNA LET THEM TALK TO ME LIKE THAT?!" Emily looked at Lorenzo waiting for an answer.

"Girls. Don't talk to your sister like that. You will respect her. Do you understand?" Lorenzo said with a cold glare. 

Everyone except his wife and Emily stood there in disbelief, "Really? Are you serious right now? I swear to fucking god you better be joking." Guelia said fuming. "Did you not hear her? SHE called us whores first wtf? Why aren't you talking to her that way?" Galina said, furious he had the audacity to say that. Lorenzos eyes went soft and he was about to speak again until Guelia cut him off. "Don't. We don't need to hear your sorry excuse for an apology. Can we just eat? We have things to do we can't be here all day." 

"Sure. Everyone sit down in your respective spots." Lorenzo said clearing his throat, while all of the brothers sent him glares. They were all in disbelief that he would actually say that, at first he seemed happy to have them back. But with the way he's treating them you wouldn't be able to tell. 

They all finally sat down and the maids brought in the food while the 'K' Siblings said thank you. Guelia, Galina, Gueorgui, and Gurvan were all sitting on one side of the table while their other brothers and Emily were sitting on the other. Lorenzo and Sofia (step-mom) were sitting at the head of the table. 

The 'K' Siblings all said their prayers in Russian while holding hands. "Боже мой, мы благодарим тебя за эту восхитительную еду, эту одежду на спине и все, что ты нам дал. мы все очень вас любим и ценим. Спасибо, аминь." (Dear God, we thank you for this delicious food, these clothes on our backs and everything and everyone you've given us. we all love and appreciate you so very much. Thank you, Amen.) When they were done everyone gave them questioning looks to which they responded to by saying it was just prayers. Well, everyone except Emily and her mother, they were both on their phones not paying attention. "Emily, Honey, phones aren't allowed at the table remember? Please put them away and respect my rules. Thank you." Lorenzo said with a small smile. The 'K' Siblings scoffed at that and he gave a questioning look but just brushed it off when they looked away.