💚✎ Ẹˣtяค ♕💲

Start from the beginning

Gradually, Jenna found herself having her heart stutter erratically every time they were around, and her breath getting caught tin her throat whenever they were mentioned.

Two years after Lila met Jenna, the red-head was admitted into a mental hospital.

Vienna Loyd and Tripping:

Obviously, I didn't trip Rossi. In fact, did she even trip herself? I think she just fell on the floor and burst into tears. No offense, but is she like a kindergartener or something? I thought we were all fifteen already... She doesn't seem smart enough to skip grades.

Okay, here is how people trip other people. You stick out your foot when they're walking towards you, and it would be for the best if they weren't paying attention. Then, your victim sort of kicks your foot and falls forward, preferably yelping and dropping whatever they have in their hands if they're holding something. Maybe a lunch, or a carton of milk. Anyways, if you do that, you should totally wait for them to have some sort of liquid or food, so they'll ruin their clothes.

I'm not telling you to do it, but if you're that type of idiot... this is a recommendation. 

I should know how to trip people; I've been tripped exactly sixty-eight times. I know my Dad's literally a male gymnast and the school's coach, but my flexibility and coordination are almost as bad as Marinette's. I'm also a little flaky and find it hard to concentrate, especially when I'm brainstorming or reading. Not to mention I look like an emo nerd, so bullies are attracted to me like flies and mosquitoes are to that sticky paper that will cause their disgusting doom. 

Rossi... I know it's hard for people to like you, especially if you have a bad personality you try to mask, or if the people around you aren't the best. Honestly, I was infuriated when Rossi pretended I tripped her; but now I just pity her. I mean, if Marinette was in her old class and the Italian's traits were as bad or worse than they are now, then the idiot would totally be jelly of Mari. Marinette's a great friend, and even a decent person would feel a bit overshadowed around her. I guess it's about your tendencies and if you accept it or not...

Whatever. It's not my business. 

V, out!

Why Allegra doesn't allow Fighting in her Room:

"Can I have another piece of popcorn?" Allegra asked as she munched some chips before sipping cola through a straw. The Quantics, which included only Allegra, Allan, Claude, and Felix at that time, was having a movie night, which they did once every month. Allegra's parents currently weren't home, taking the time off for a romantic date.

Allan, who was currently in charge of the popcorn bowl shrugged, throwing a handful into his mouth. "Sure."

He handed it to Claude who was lazy and decided to yeet some popcorn over to Allegra. He threw them, but with his "terrific" aim, he accidentally smacked popcorn in Felix's face.

Felix, who turned to seething glare at the troublemaking boy, had popcorn on his hair, in his shirt, and a bunch littered his criss-cross apple-sauce lap.

"Um, oops?" Claude said anxiously, suddenly fearing for his life. "I swear, it was an accident. I was trying to"

"You IDIOT!" Felix immediately launched himself off his beanie and started pummeling Claude, popcorn flying everywhere in slow-motion. "I can't believe how stupid you are!"

"Please, no- I got one life, Fe!" Claude ran screaming away from the blond, who, outraged, chased after him. The duo leaped on Allegra's desk, bed, and missed the girl's nose by centimeters. "It was an accident! I'm SORRY!"

Felix grunted as he whacked Claude in the shin with Allegra's pillow, which elicited a yelp out of the brown-haired boy. They started rolling around the floor, fighting like cats who were fighting over the last piece of tinned sardines.

"Guys! Stop-" Allegra yelled over the din, but the boys started beating each other with pillows, screeching every time they were hit. "Claude! Fe-"

"I'm sorry about your room," Allan said, as he popped a skittle in his mouth. He was standing next to the slack-jawed Allegra, who was watching as her perfect, purple room was practically destroyed in seconds. "Can I have a Chips' Ahoy?"

Felix and Claude continued their fight, but Felix surprised him with tackling. "Ice King, your shoulders are wide enough for foot- Ouch! Hey, that actually- Ow!"

Allegra handed Allan the blue box of Chips' Ahoy, the boy exclaiming, "Ooh, MnM ones!"

"Stop! Stop, stop-" Allegra's shouting was immediately interrupted with the boy's accidentally falling onto her, and the scrambling mess caused the only girl in the room to hiss in pain when her wrist accidentally snapped.

Everyone was silent. Allegra bit her lip before her eyes started to water. Her wrist was most likely fractured.

"Oh, my, gosh." Claude broke the silence. "I am so, so sorry, Allegra."

"God, it hurts," Allegra said, holding up her damaged hand. She couldn't feel anything but the wrist pain.

"Um, keep it elevated," Felix added, before calmly taking out his phone. "Don't panic, it'll make the pain worse."

"I can't breathe," Allan heaved. "That must hurt a lot. I've never broken a bone before. Does it hurt? What can I do before the police get here? Ice? Water? Chips' Ahoy?"

"It really hurts. I don't think I can move it much."

"It's going to feel tender, and it'll probably swell," Felix noted, dialing 1-7. "You shouldn't touch it."

"How do you know so much about broken wrists?" Allan questioned.

Felix shrugged. "My grandfather was in the medical department for some time."

"Let's bring you outside," Claude said, and that's what they did.

Long story short, the Quantics got in a lot of trouble and they were never left to movie night unsupervised ever again.

"I am so, so disappointed in you," Claude's mom said, and the boy burst into tears.

"I can't believe you fought your friend over popcorn, and then broke a girl's wrist!" Felix's mother, Amelie, said, slapping him the back of his head before narrowing her eyes. "Did you win the fight though?"

"You're lucky I'm even letting you guys stay friends," Allegra's father warned her. "Just, be careful, okay?"

Allan did not get yelled at because he bribed his older sister with Chips' Ahoy.