Daniela trailed a finger to my chest and kissed my lips softly. Her lips were so warm and soft against mine. I don't ever want to part them.

Cassandra wrapped her hand around my shaft and slowly stroked it back and forth.

"Which of us will be the lucky one I wonder?" Daniela said breaking off our kiss.

I could feel my cock harden as those soft delicate fingers stroke my shaft. I shuffled slightly causing me to lean forward giving a small moan. I covered my mouth and heard Cassandra giggle.

"Time for me to dig in." Daniela said licking my neck.

Bela stopped her chewing and shoved my face onto her chest. She gave her sister a coy smile causing Daniela to do the same til it became a huge tug o war. Cassandra only was laughing hysterically no longer stroking me.

"Hey...wait a second. *mmph* stop." I said in between the sisters.

My responses were dulled out from both Cassandra laughing til she had tears pouring from her eyes and Daniela along with Bela shouting about their ownership of me.

"Ah ha ha...please *wheeze* no more...I can't *wheeze* I can't take it anymore." Cassandra spoke between her laughing fits.

I finally put out my arms setting me back in the middle with my hands on their chests.

"Please stop..." I said gasping for air.

Daniela and Bela saw my arm and looked at each other with mischievous grins. They both took them and moved my hand down past their stomachs. I knew where this was going.

Cassandra wiped away her tears and let out a final laugh before going back to her alluring smile.

"Who is first?" She asked going back to stroking me.

I looked at all three and held my eyes on Daniela. Daniela looked very pleased and gave a blush. Bela still was on my right, but she held my head down to taste her breasts. I bit onto her nipple and she let out a pleased moan. My head was barely above the liquid, but I only focused on pleasing her. Daniela pouted and moved on top of me. Cassandra smiled and positioned my erect cock underneath her slit. It was wet not just from the blood bath, but I could feel her juice flowing from her insides. Cassandra gently pushed her sister down and she yelped holding back her moan. I could feel her hymen tearing.

"Sister you're a virgin?!" Cassandra said in shock.

Daniela growled, but moaned even more slowly moving up and down with my penis throbbing inside her. Each of her folds wrapped my cock. Each passing second was ectstacy for both me and Daniela. She moved up and down faster panting in pleasure. Cassandra watched biting her lip while rubbing her breast with her left hand and her right was sliding a finger to her clit. She watched the show befalling before her.

Bela gripped my face like a vice and kissed my lips with lustful intent.

Daniela still continued to bounced on my body. I could feel her ass bounced against my thighs. They were soft and made the blood splash all across our bodies.

"I love this so much even though it hurts." Daniela moaned pressing her chest in my face. I sucked her right nipple massaging her left. "Right there! More." She said gently gripping my hair.

I obliged biting a little harder on her breast.

She started to quicken her pace until she slammed a little hard against the base of my cock. I could feel her body tense and she slowly got off me. I didn't climax yet, but she definitely did. I could feel her folds lock onto it before it came sliding out of her body. The sensation made me flinch in pleasure as it left it exposed.