Chapter 62 Traversal (3)

Start from the beginning

Lin Xun, "But, you know, sometimes physical panic overcomes my sanity. For me, it's much scarier than a roller coaster, I..."

He tried to escape.

Dong Jun's right hand gently pressed on his left shoulder.

He didn't dare to move, and obediently followed him to the Ferris wheel.

There was no need to line up, and they were taken to the thief ship – a transparent cube-shaped cabin.

He glanced at the fully transparent cube-shaped cabin, and immediately felt nervous. He held the handrail on the side, and said nervously, "What kind of material is this? Is it really reliable? I want to read its related papers."

He looked at Dong Jun on the opposite side and found that Dong Jun was looking at him with a smile as if he were looking at an animal.

Lin Xun, "..."

Lin Xun, "Are you laughing at me?"

"No." Dong Jun denied.

"You must have... what do you want to do!" The next moment, Lin Xun's mind was completely confused, and he shrank into the corner in horror.

The cabin swayed greatly due to the movements of the people inside, and then gradually stabilized – Dong Jun no longer sat face to face with him but sat beside him instead.

Dong Jun said, "It's just fun to see that you are scared while pretending not to be scared."

He looked at the empty seat opposite and the scenery outside the transparent cabin and said, "Now I can't see you, you can be scared."

Lin Xun, "..."

Male god, it turns out you were this kind of person.

No, it was impossible for him to lose.

He must not show fear again.

Lin Xun silently recited the probability theory, calmed down a little in the classical probability model, and said, "I'm fine."  

Dong Jun glanced at him lightly.

Lin Xun kept his eyes calm.

Dong Jun smiled slightly, and reached out and rubbed his hair.

Lin Xun, "..."

He seemed to have really become an animal.

He was a little anxious, but he couldn't look around.

As he looked down from the fully transparent cabin, he felt like he was floating in the air and would fall down the next moment.

He had to find something to do.

And right now, there was exactly one thing to do.

"I..." he whispered.

Dong Jun, "What?"

He took out the black box, turned slightly to Dong Jun's side, and handed the box to Dong Jun. "I have something for you." 

Dong Jun seemed to be taken aback for a moment, and took the box from his hand.

"There's no other meaning," Lin Xun said, "I just think it suits you well."

"Thank you," Dong Jun looked at him. "Can I open it now?"

"Yeah." Lin Xun smiled. "It's a pair of cufflinks."

With a click, the lid popped open. Two silver cufflinks lay quietly on the delicate black flannel.

Lin Xun looked at Dong Jun to see his reaction, wondering if he liked it.

Dong Jun lowered his eyes slightly, and seemed to be in a trance while looking at them.