Chapter 59 Duplication (10)

Start from the beginning

Lin Xun, "I want to know the principle."

Perhaps it was due to the gap in Qi Yun's knowledge that he became a little defensive and a little angry. "Ask your master!"

Lin Xun said sincerely, "I'm afraid my master will scold me."

Qi Yun, "Then I won't tell you, and let your master scold you." 

But Lin Xun had already mastered the art of speaking with Qi Yun. "You say this just because you don't know."

"Go away, I'm about to get into Golden Core, how could I not know."

"Then you say it."

Qi Yun seemed to think.

Lin Xun watched him think.

After passing two bus stations, Qi Yun finally spoke.

"For example, if there is a fire, you have to put it out with water." He gave an easy-to-understand example.

Lin Xun, "Yes."

"But if you were arm-wresting with someone, you'll be able to compare who has greater strength."

Lin Xun, "Yes."

"So, if you can see other people's flaws, you attack his flaws. If you can't see it, you can only straightforwardly engage him in a fight." Qi Yun said, "We sword cultivators have always straightforwardly fought with others."

Lin Xun, "Awesome."

"The higher your level is, the more spiritual Qi is in your Dantian, and likewise, the greater the spiritual power." Qi Yun organized his speech. " Anyway, to effectively fight with other people's spiritual power, you just concentrate and take your spiritual Qi out of your Dantian... that's it."

Lin Xun, "In fact, your explanation just now is equivalent to you not saying anything."

Qi Yun, "Go away."

Lin Xun thought about what Qi Yun said just now.

Actually, Qi Yun's words revealed a lot of information.

Lin Xun felt that the capacity of the Dantian corresponds to the computer's computing power.

If he were a machine connected to the outside world through a network, what would represent spiritual Qi?

That would be the data flow.

0s and 1s.

If so, how can two sides distinguish who is more superior?

The bus stopped at a stop sign and they got off.

They got off in the vicinity of the child's community. Qi Yun would be changing to another bus at this point, and Lin Xun would be driving his car back.

The broken streetlight rendered the surrounding area pitch-dark in the middle of the night.

On the opposite side of the community was a children's hospital surrounded by greenery. The surroundings of the children's hospital were quiet, but the emergency and inpatient buildings were still brightly lit, and the parking area on the ground level was full.

Lin Xun, "Don't leave yet."

Qi Yun, "What?"

Lin Xun looked around to make sure no one was around, and said to him, "You draw your sword and make a sword Qi. I want to learn."

Qi Yun snorted from his nose, drew out his sword in a gesture of nobility, and waved it towards the sycamore tree by the roadside.

Lin Xun stared at Qi Yun's programming interface.