CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7

After training earlier, Pia and I immediately went straight to our room because we were both tired. Earlier I was worried about Pia but when Findy healed her I felt a little better.

Pia is now sleeping soundly in her bed. We don't have school this afternoon so it's okay if we sleep. I would like to go home to ask my Auntie why she enrolled me here even though we don't have much money.

I'm looking out the window now. Their garden here is really beautiful. I looked at the door because someone knocked, I immediately went there and opened it.

“W-why?” I asked in surprise. “You are being called to the office.”Set answered seriously and disappeared in front of me.

Again?

What the—hell.

Did I do something?

Why in the office again?

Rrrrr, it's not funny.

I fixed my hair and changed my clothes and quickly ran. Everything I pass seems to be untouched because I am like a very fast wind. When I got to the office door, I immediately opened it and sat on the long sofa.

They were shocked to see me sitting there. Mr. Clinton, an old woman and a woman with her back to us are with me.

Nagulat ako nang tawagin ni Mr. Clinton ang babaeng nakatalikod. “Miss. Catherine.” He called it so the woman turned and it was my Auntie. I still really miss my Auntie, because she doesn't have a husband even though she is forty plus.

I don't know why she doesn't have a wife or even a child. I immediately stood up and smiled at her as she approached us and hugged me.

We sat together on the long sofa. “Miss Catherine, maybe she needs to know about the two CRYSTAL MAGIC.” Mr. Clinton said with a smile so I looked at my Auntie.

I don't know what they are saying. I'm confused I don't know but it seems to be very important. “Miss Catherine this is also for her and Jazz and the school.” Said the old woman. If I didn't make a mistake, she was the principal here at the school— wait for me and Jazz.

I wanted to laugh but the people in front of me had a high position so I forced myself not to.“A-auntie?What is it?” I asked her wondering but she just bowed.

We looked at the door when Jazz entered, “Im sorry I'm late.” then he sat next to my Auntie on the left because I was on the right. Auntie took a deep breath and touched my face before speaking.

“Hacashi. I know it will be difficult for you— b—but you must know. You and Jazz have a big responsibility here at school. I hope you can handle it.” she started.

I don't know what she just saying. 

“Responsibility?” I asked in surprise and she nodded. She removed her hand from my face. I looked at Jazz who was seriously listening.

“Yes Hacashi. It's about the two Cristal Magic. One Cristal symbolizes peace in this school which will give you extra power. And another one symbolizes the unity of this entire town which will give extra power to Jazz.”

“The two of you must get to the far cave then. You must get it together because if not the cave does collapse and Jeter wakes up,he cursed to become a giant dragon to guard the two Cristal Magic,” she added while her tears slowly leakier.

“She is not the only one you will face. Lusia is also the woman who stole Cristal here at School. She is the one who put it in the cave, at gusto rin ito kuhain ng iba.”

“Lusia and Jeter are dangerous. They have a lot of men who will kill us. That's why I'm afraid you'll find out.” Aunty cried.

“W-why both of us?”I query dahil naguguluhan ako.

“Because you are the youngest daughter of my brother and he is the only son of the President here in the school, Mr. Clinton. It is destined that the youngest daughter of the first president and second president of this school will be the one who should pick up the two Cristal Magic.” Auntie answered that I was surprised.

“First president?” I asked wonderingly. “Yes. Your father and mother used to own this school.” she answered with a smile.

“Auntie Who's Flin?” I cried when I asked her so she bowed down. “F-Flin is your older brother. He wants to be the one to get the two Cristal Magic.”

She answered crying as she bowed. “Why does he want to kill me if he is my brother?” My tears started to fall on their own. Since I was young, I didn't really know that I had an older brother.

Hindi ko mapigilan ang luha ko.

All my life I live in a lie?

“Because he doesn't want to have a rival in Cristal Magic. That's why he wants to kill you two. He went with your father's brother because he was also greedy. They don't consider any other family except those they are with. He doesn't consider that you're his sibling. He studied in another school so that he can fight the students here and get the Cristal Magic if you happen to get it.”

“They want to kill everyone who steps and studies in this school—only me, Mr. Clinton and the Principal know where's the Cristal Magic.”

“That's why Mr. Clinton and Mrs. Salazar made a game in the Dangerous Forest to see your courage. You can fight your brother inside that forest because he was caught .” Auntie is crying to much.

“If you improve your training and use your abilities correctly. The SCHOOL OF MAGICAL ABILITY will help you.” she continued. “Pag bu-butihin ko.” I answered and forced a smile. “Jazz, always train your groupmates.” Mr. Clinton seriously say. 

“I'll take care of it.” He replied seriously to his father.

I am now lying on my bed and still thinking about what my Auntie told me in the office. It's late, so it's not allowed to go out of the rooms. I looked for a moment at Pia who was fast asleep.

She's still good, I was sleeping a while ago, I couldn't even fall asleep or get sleepy. And now there are tears in my eyes.

Because I couldn't sleep I went out of the room and peeked where there was no guard. I will now walk to the garden while there is no guard there.

I'm fast!

I stopped and hid in a tree when I heard a voice from the garden. “Kidnap Catherine's niece and Mr. Clinton's son.” Screamed by a man, I couldn't see his face because it was dark.

“Sir. Mr. Clinton son is too strong!” The man he was talking to answered, I think he looks like a guard. “Just do it! And we will escape Flin to the Dangerous Forest when we have abducted the two.” He yelled at the guard again.

“Because they are the only ones who know where the two Cristal Magic are.” He continued as if he didn't care if someone heard them. The voice of the man shouting was I  never heard.

How did he get in?

Of course—he was talking to a guard.

A traitor.

AUTHOR'S NOTE;

Thanks guys for supporting me.

SEE YOU ON NEXT CHAPTER... :)