CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 6

When we arrived at the training room, we all sat on the floor  pero mediyo mag kakalayo kami except kay Pia kasi katabi ko siya.

“All of you introduce yourself so I know what skills you have.” Jazz said seriously while looking at the floor. Set was the first to introduce himself to all of us, but he didn't stand up, he just sat while introducing himself to us.

“I'm Set Clinton. My magical ability is water. I can control it. I'm also good at using a sword and bow, and I can become invisible because of water.” He seriously say while playing with his finger.

Lian Sem followed. “I'm Lian Sem. My magical ability is fire. I can turn all enemies into ashes. I also know how to use a sword and bow.”He say with a smile while looking at the floor.

Are they talking the floor, not us?

Rex Alford was next to introduce himself. “I'm Rex Alford. My ability— my senses are sharp, I feel everything if there's danger.” He said indifferently while looking at the ceiling.

Findy Pill was next to introduce himself. “I'm Findy Pill. I'm a healer. Nice—nice to meet you all.” she say with a smile but we all had no reaction.

My friend followed. “I'm Pia Grey. I can read and mess people's mind. I can predict someone's moves.”she say seriously. “I'm Hacashi Young. I can run or jog fast. I can pass many opponents in just a few seconds.”

It's embarrassing. We look at Jazz waiting him to speak,and finally he spoke. “I'm Jazz Clinton. I can kill many enemies in just a few seconds. When my red power passes through them they are dead.” He seriously say.

That's why they are all afraid of him because he can kill in just a few seconds.

And what kind of red power he have?

“The powers of each one in the group are good because there is an invisible, there is someone who informs if there is an upcoming danger, there is someone who can read the enemy's movements, there is protection, there is a healer, there is someone who is fast and will attack the enemy first.” he added.

Of course I'm the fast one.

But yes, everyone's powers are good because we can easily defeat them when we are together.

Jazz stood up from sitting at kaming tatlong babae ay nagulat by the sudden appearance of manikins on each side.

Is he the one who did it?

Kila Set parang normal na ang mga ito. 

What Jazz power can make?

All I know is red power but I don't know anong klase ito.

“Stand up and let's start. All the manikins on each side must be knocked down. One by one at may oras ito— maybe let's make the time fast. In thirty seconds the manikins should be knocked down.”
He seriously say.

My gosh thirty seconds seriously?

Kaya kaya ni Pía ang time limit.

“The one who will be late will be the one who cleans the training room. Set you first.” He seriously say with a cold tone. We moved to the side and Set went to the middle.

I was surprised when he suddenly disappeared but one by one the manikin fell down as if someone was pushing. Yes, he can turn invisible.

There are many manikins so I don't know if he will reach the time of only thirty seconds. But it didn't take long for him to finish and he was faster than time. I think it was twenty eight seconds. When he appeared to us, pawisan siya.