CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

It's now 6:30 in the evening, I am here at Jam's house sitting on their long and soft sofa. I was waiting for him because he said he would take me home. After the trouble earlier in town, hindi kona siya nakitang nakangiti. “Hi Ate Hacashi.” A girl said so I looked up the stairs and saw Klaire. Jam's youngest sister. She was smiling now and coming towards me.

When she approached me, she immediately hugged me as if we would never meet again. “Ate Hacashi kamusta kana?”she asked me as she let go of the hug and sat down next to me. “Okay lang,maganda parin(natawa ako sa sarili kong biro, self-support HAHA) biro lang. Ikaw ba kamusta na?princess of the Ford family?”

I asked with a smile so she smiled too. “Same. Are you still waiting for brother Jam?”tanong niya kaya tumango ako. “Yeah,where is he?”I asked a little annoyed. “He—I—I don't know.” sagot niya kaya tumango nalang muli ako.

Ang tagal niya kanina pa siya wala. I've been waiting here kanina pa, where he is?. “Wait sister I'm just going to my brother.” He smiled so I nodded and she ran to the top. It was a few seconds before Jam came down from their second floor.

“Hacashi sorry ang tagal ko.”sabi niya na natatawa, I didn't have time to joke because I was already broken up with my Aunt when I got home. “Why did you take so long?” I asked him once slapping his shoulder. “Just did something.” He laughed and took my hand and we left their house.

Nakangiti na naman lang siya . Bakit pag hindi ko nakikita ang smile niya hinahanap ko pero pag nakangiti siya naiinis naman ako dahil parang nakikipag asaran siya. We are now walking on the bright way. There are as many night lights here hanging on every tree. “Are you mad?” He asked and stopped trudge so I also stopped because he was holding my hand. “Huh? Who?” I asked in surprise so he frowned.

“We're the only people here.” He laughed. Sometimes I wonder if he is mad because of the ridiculousness even though there is nothing funny in what I say and the others he talks to.

“Nah,why?” I asked in surprise but he shook his head and continued walking. Is he happy?why is he just smiling. I used to always smile at him but his smile seems different now,as if it's mixed I can't understand.

“Do you have a problem?” I asked him as he walked and looked down the road. “H-huh, nothing.” He answered with a laugh. I just kept quiet while we were walking because I couldn't think of anything to say.

A few minutes later he took me to the opposite house and went home immediately. I entered our fence. I knocked on the door and immediately someone opened it and it was my Aunt. Halatang hindi niya gusto na ngayon lang ako umuwi lalo na babae pa ako. “Come in.”

My Aunt made a serious promise and Aunt sat on the long sofa first and I immediately followed when the door was closed. “Bakit ngayon ka lang?”She asked seriously while looking at the table. “Ahm,Jam and I bought uniforms in town earlier, this is it —wait what, I forgot in their house" I replied.

“Ayaw kong umuuwi ka na ng gabi.Hacashi you know that. So you'll be left here on the sofa alone.” she seriously say and stood up to the stairs, Aunt just went straight until she climbed to the top. I stood up and was about to take a step but my shoes seemed to be stuck to the floor.

I looked at my shoes. I would have taken off the shoes in case my foot didn't come off the shoe. I forgot what Aunty could do. She can just stick everything, even people somewhere. So I just sat back on the sofa and stared blankly at the ceiling.

I'm sure it's my punishment.

The next morning came, I woke up because someone tapped me on the shoulder and it was my Aunt. I immediately stood up and stretched.

I took a step and was shocked because my shoes were no longer touching, so I immediately looked at my Aunt who was getting ready for breakfast.

“Wag ka nang u-ulit,kung hindi sa labas na kita pa-patulugin.”sabi ni Tita nang hindi tumitingin sa akin. I went to the table and sat down to eat. We had bread and milk for breakfast.

“Tao po, Hacashi.”sigaw mula sa labas ng pinto. I know si Pia iyon, another friends ko. I immediately ran to the door and opened it.“Hm,why?”Astonished I asked her. She was gasping for breath and sweating profusely.

“Read this.”she answered and she took it from her pocket and handed it to me, I immediately took the paper. “Who did it come from?”I question. “Just read it.” she replied.

“Auntie, just wait a minutes, sa labas lang kami.”I said goodbye and Auntie nodded so I went out first. “What's this?” I complained and opened the paper and started reading it.

      I'm sorry Hacashi and Pia because I lied to you. I'm not really going to study at the SCHOOL OF MAGICAL ABILITY because my mother enrolled me in another school. And I'm also leaving for another town because my little sister and I, enrolled there and we will also live there, my mother said. Don't worry I'll be back promise. Hacashi I would like to tell you something but I can't say it personally so here it is. I loved you Hacashi since before. I will miss you two.

                                                   —Jam

My tears flowed spontaneously when I read it. Pia immediately hugged me tightly. “I'm still here Hacashi.” she whispered to me. But without one of our friends we are no longer whole.

She came out to hug me and wiped my tears with her hands. She frowned and removed his hand from my face.

“Smile.”she shouted while frowning and looking straight at me. She smiled and started acting. I knew she just wanted me to smile so I just smiled because I didn't want to bother her anymore.

“Pilit lang?” she said smiling. Of course she can read minds. “I'm fine.”I replied but she shook her head. I knew she could read that I was just lying to her.

“Ah,of course. The things you bought yesterday ni Jam nasa bahay dinala doon ni Manang Elfa yung katulong nila Jam kasama yang sulat. I'm sorry I forgot to bring.” she said sadly but I just smiled.

Kaya pala ganon nalang kung makayakap sa akin kagabi si Klaire kasi hindi kona yata siya makikita. Our entrance to the School Of Magical Ability is tommorow. I'm sure makikita ko ang mga famous doon.My gosh mami-meet kona si Jazz Clinton the son of the President at that school.

Jazz is said to be very famous for its chaos, because it is said to be very handsome and has unique abilities. I forgot that Pia was by my side and was quiet because she was reading my mind so she wouldn't even ask.

“Your crush?”I was surprised by her question so I immediately looked at her. “Who?” I asked her.“Jazz Clinton, the famous.” she answered so I just smiled.

AUTHOR'S NOTE;

Thank you!!!