CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

Pia and I are now on a high mountain and looking at the huge and vast school, the School Of Magical Ability. It doesn't look like a school because it looks like a palace.

The walls are stone and are still standing in the sea, fortunately there are bridges to get there without getting polluted. "Isn't it beautiful?" Pia asked happily while looking at the school.

"Yes! I wish Jam was here." I answered so she looked at me. "I'm sure no matter where Jam studies, he will have new friends. And we can make him an opponent." Pia answered me with a frown and looked back at the school. I know that can happen but I hope he doesn't forget that for me and Pia he is still our friend. We went to Jam's house earlier, but Pia and I didn't find anything, even if there was no help.

But is it true in the letter that he loved me before or maybe it's just a joke. My mind and heart kept beating. I realized that Pia had stood up and was taking off her pants.

"Let's go."she didn't care. I stood up and put on my pants. I grabbed her arm and we quickly jogged down. Actually I'm really fast. We are now walking home to our houses.Bored kasi wala na yung lalaking laging nag papatawa sa amin .

Jam.

Pia came home to their house earlier because it was close and not as far away as us. I quickly ran home. I'm not scared I just want to go home then rest.

I was in front of our door now and I was about to open it when I heard a voice. I put my ear to the door and listened to what they were talking about.

"Flin leave, or ako mismo ang pa-patay sayo once na saktan mo ang aking pamangkin. She is your lil sister but you want to kill her. " Auntie shouted angrily. "I don't have a sibling anymore.Para sa akin they are all dead. " The man replied.

"The day she stepped into that school, she was already one of my enemies." The man continued. "Don't ever hurt Hacashi. Even you're my nephew, I can kill you too. You're no different from your father's brother, you're both traitors." Auntie shouted.

Suddenly there was silence inside and, it seemed that the man my Aunt was talking to was gone. I have a brother who is an opponent and wants to kill me.

It was 6:30 in evening,when my aunt and I ate, and she was just quiet. She doesn't even ask now if her cooking is delicious, I looked straight at her while eating and I saw there were tears forming in her eyes and she was just holding it back.

It looks like something else is happening right now. Flin! Is he my brother?. Why isn't my Aunt telling me anything.

"Tita gust-" I didn't continue because she had already spoken. "Please wag ngayon." Auntie answered calmly and stood up and went up the stairs.

What is really going on, If that Flin is my brother why would he want to kill me. The reason is not enough because I will study at the School Of Magical Ability that they are against.

I woke up early in the morning because it was the day I was going to go to the famous school. Even my suitcase is ready. I immediately took a shower and dressed in a uniform.

Pia gave me the one Jam and I bought. The skirt is blue and the dress is white. I wore black shoes and long white socks. I combed my long hair and immediately ran to the kitchen to eat.

Auntie doesn't seem happy today because she just quietly ate in front of me.

I'm excited,

Omg I'll see all the rich students at that school. And I can also be counted among the students with strange powers.

Pia and I are now facing a huge gold gate as we carry our suitcases. There are also many students behind us. The gate opened spontaneously even without a guard.