Afterpart 1(100K?!)

Start from the beginning

I stand up slowly, still wincing from the slight pain in my head.

"I'm sorry, Midoriya." I stare at him, pressing my lips together.

"For... for what?"

"I shouldn't have said all those things to you at the beginning of the year. I thought you were weak and stupid when I first met you, and you've proven to me just how wrong I was. And I should have never rejected you when you asked me to be friends."

The confusion in his eyes disappears in a wisp.

"Not at all! I told you we'd be friends in the end." He gives me a large beam.

"And Bakugou?" I ask now, pointedly staring at Kirishima. If anyone knows where Bakugou is and how he is doing, it will be Kirishima.

"I think he's doing alright. His injuries from the knives haven't completely healed yet, but you know him— he insists that it doesn't hurt and all that. But he's fine."

"Good."

An awkward silence fills the room.

"Well—" I scratch my face, wincing as I do it, "we've spent enough time in the house. We should go out and get something."

"Oh, yeah! I'm totally up for that."

"It would be beneficial to our wellbeing and general state of mind if we do venture out to get some refreshments."

"Gosh, Tenya. You really are a robot sometimes."

"Tenya? You're already on a first name basis?"

"Hey, it is none of your business, Kirishima!"

A warmth spreads in my chest as they begin to pack up. The shuffle of bags fill the room.

One by one, each of them file out, with Midoriya being the last. Shoto and I are left by ourselves.

"You should go too, Shoto," I tell him, tugging at his sleeve.

"Yeah. I know."

I drink in his features like nectar. His star-like eyes. His bow-shaped lips. The tiny hairs that hang over his eyes.

"I know you stayed with me for a long time, while I was unconscious. I didn't get to thank you personally, but... I think now's the chance."

How do I say this? How do I express... this? "Thank you," I pause. These words feel so empty, so unfit for the gratefulness I feel, "for not letting me go. I would be dead if it weren't for you." I reach over to cup his face in my hands. "So," I peck him on the forehead, "thank—" a kiss on the cheek, "—you." Another one on his cheek, and then another on his lips.

A small blush begins to creep up on his neck. I chuckle at the sight of it. "That's for staying by me for all these days. Thanks for keeping me alive, pretty boy."

"Right. Yeah."

He blinks, as if trying to will the blush away.

"Yeah?"

"Uh... yeah. I, uh... what?"

I let out a laugh, lightly punching him in the shoulder.

"Let's go with the others. I need some boba."

Don't let me go.

Fun fact(Japan Edition):

When you chew gum in Japan, and when you buy a packet/box of gum, there are separate tiny pieces of paper included in the container that is meant for the gum to be easily disposable after the person is done chewing.

Yall... do you want me to write about the actual scene? Of them having some boba/food(or some other kind of activity)? And, if they do, what kind of scenarios or things do you think they should do or talk about?

Additionally what do you think the name of their group should be? It consists of Nichiya, Iida, Kirishima, Midoriya, Shoto, and Ikari. Like the Bakusquad except not(or do yall think that's cringe i honestly have no idea but feel free to say stuff in the comments lol)

ALSO i have a scene in store which immediately follows Bakugou and Deku's like fight.. do you get what I'm saying, like where they fight in like the middle of the night, and Bakugou feels all guilty about All Might losing his powers? Yeah that scene. I was planning to have Ikari talk to him about it since she went through the same thing he did, and how her mindset differs from his. SO WADDAYA THINK

Ok that's it for now people thanks for reading and please comment and vote if u enjoyed! Make sure to stay safe and GET. HYDRATEDDDD. MORE CONTENT COMING SOON