"Hange, hand me the pillar." I ordered her with monotone voice. Both Levi and her shocked.

"H–here." She give it to me.

"That  teacher." I say dangerously, slowly peeling his nail causing to him scream out in pain. " that you've been tortured and killed him was my grandfather, you bastard!My father became an orphan in a young age because of you act cowardly . I should blame it to you asshole, why my father joining the Survey Corps. That's all time I thought I will lose him anytime and he can't stop blaming on himself that his the reason that his dad's death! So, why I should thanking you?!" I yelled in anger while tears falling on my face.

"So, you have to pay the price  what you did to my grandfather~" I said with psychopath smile.

And I started to peel his other nail, Sannes scream in pain

"But you guys!" He raise his voice. "I've never seen anyone get more pleasure out of torturing than you guys! You're all are monsters!" My heart sank to heard him say that, I dropped the pillars on the floor.

Levi notices me stiffens at Sannes

"I'm not afraid." Sannes added but he sounded like defeated. "I have the king...yeah thats right." He smiled to himself . I have the king,I believed him and the peace within these walls. Go ahead and tortured me to death if you have to. I deserve it anyways with these blood-stained life that I have."

"It's time for a break." Levi says. My breathe still shaken. I need to get air, It feels like I'm drowning in the water. I walk out and Levi followed me behind.

"Stella, breathe." Levi says, pulling me against his chest as I sunk to my knees. " You having a panic attack, breathe Stella."

"I–I C–can't stop it. I'm sorry.My fingers clenched into my chest.

"It's okay,it's okay. Just breathe. You don't have to be sorry for anything.  I'm here, by your side. " Levi says, his hand pulling out the strain of my hair before running his fingers through my hair. I mimic his breathing until I calm down. My clenched relaxing. I felt exhausted.

I finally stared at his grey eyes. "Levi?"

"Hmn?"

"Am I a monster?" I ask.

Levi pulls me into a hug. "No. Your'e not a monster"

\\♡\\

I walk slowly to the second cellar a few doors down from where Sannes is and I open it to Ralph that was in the wagon.

"Hey.Get up." I say coldly and I feel Levi is standing behind me. Ralph's legs shook as he tried to stand and Levi went past me to grab him . As Levi drag him over to me, I went closer to him. "Your'e going to cooparate with us or else you'll ended like your bestie,Sannes okay?" I say basically a threat.He couldn't keep eye contact with me, he tried to look away as much as he could but I forced him to look at me by grabbing his chin. "Okay?" My voice was calm and I could feel that he shaking his head under my grasp.

As we approached the stairs, Ralph cries out when Levi pushes him foward towards the stairs. "Quit shoving! It's hurts !"

"You're pathetic .It took only one nail to make you talk." Levi grunts to disappointment."Sannes doesn't have any nails left.Your'e nothing like him."

Then, Hange held up a piece of paper to him. "Read." I say to him. His eyes started to read what was on it and he shook his head trying to move away but he froze at the feeling. "I said... read.it." I repeat with my face plastered with psychopath smile while holding a knife and he gulp. He told us everything.

Hange and Levi looked stunned at my scary face.

Hange now drag her finger along the lines, she wanted him to read it and he did.

"Like I care, that's his decision." He says

"Ehh? I thought you guys a friends– I mean besties." I tilt my head in confusion.

"Hah! We're not friends. We all hate him. That guy never shut his mouth about peace and his beloved king. Do us a favour to kill him."

"Nope,We're not letting it happen until he confirms your story." I say as crossing my arm

"You already got what you wanted from me. Give me a break!" He continue to follow Hange's fingers.

"Will I getting a bed in my cell or what?"He ask

And all of us went up stairs to lock him in different cellar.