Chapter 5: Pregnancy & Decisions

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.♡.* :☆゚。・ ───

Harry's POV:

July 12, 2014

Pregnant. That was the only word that was being registered in my head. If I was being honest, it was probably the only word that was being repeated in my head.

After I had overcome the shock, I decided to keep this a secret, even though I know that the decision probably wasn't the smartest idea on my part. But if you were to look from another perspective, how do you explain to both your lover and bandmates that you're pregnant when you're born as a male?

"Mr Styles? Would you like to plan an abortion or are you planning to keep the baby?" brought me out of my thoughts and caused me to look at her. I thought about it, however, it seemed Mrs. Thomas thought I interpreted her sentence wrong since she decided to clarify what she said previously.

"Forgive me, but I just thought it was best we start with how you want to continue this pregnancy. If you want an abortion, It's fine considering this is your body, so your decisions matter more than mine. But if you want to keep the baby, then we may need to start planning on how we're going to schedule your future appointments," she clarified.

I thought hard about this. While the option of getting an abortion seemed to make this whole situation more simpler, I also felt guilty. But if I were to continue this pregnancy, then there were going to be a lot of problems that could come from this.

"Is it possible....," I started, but stopped. I cleared my throat, "Is it possible if I were to continue this pregnancy? I just feel guilty if I were to get an abortion," I answered, deciding to reword the sentence a bit differently from what I was originally going to ask.

Mrs. Thomas gave a sympathetic smile, "Mr. Styles, if you want to get an abortion, then its completely fine. I can see where you coming from, but please know there's nothing wrong if you want to get an abortion," she assured.

"No, if it's possible, I want to continue this pregnancy," I reaffirmed.

"If you insist Mr. Styles," Mrs. Thomas responded.

Within the next 45 minutes, we both worked out a plan that hopefully could be successfully executed despite the heavy touring that the band required.

-

"So I would need to come back next week for my first ultrasound?" I asked as I walking out of the room and down the hallway with Mrs. Thomas walking beside me.

"Yes and please remember, your main doctor throughout your pregnancy will be with Dr. Crawford," she replied.

"Alright and thank you," I answered as we got to the door that would take me to the small room that led to the exit of the building.

"No problem," she responded as I opened the door and entered the small room.

I exited the building and walked through the semi-large parking lot. I located my Range Rover and got in. I sat there for a while processing the information I was told and wondered how I was going to avoid such talks about this topic, but decided to plan it as the days went by. I started the car and drove out of the parking lot.

-

"Styles? Are you ready? The car is here," was the first thing I heard when I picked up my phone.

"I'm almost ready. I'm just putting on my boots," I replied back to Travis, who was on the other line. Travis was one of the security bodyguards that was assigned to me along with another one named Dale.

Am I Too Late? » l.s. (mpreg)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara