Chapter 4: I'm What?!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.♡.* :☆゚。・ ───

Harry's POV:

July 12, 2014

Click, click, click. No matter where you go, there will always be cameras taking your picture.

"Harry!"

"Harry!"

"Harry Styles!"

"Harry, where are the other lads?"

As I walked, paparazzis continued to call my name and ask questions, even ones that were invasive questions. There have been a few times a pap tries to gets close, but someone from the security team would just tell the pap to step back.

It took a while in the airport before I was finally and safely inside a car that would take me to my flat in London. As much as I am grateful for the amount of success me and the other lads have received during our careers, it does get irritating when you're trying to get somewhere, but you just get mobbed, which doesn't help anybody since some people may get hurt.

About 25 minutes later, I hear the driver say, "Mr. Styles? We're here."

I got out of the car and thanked the driver. I walked up to my flat and got the keys out from my overnight bag. I unlocked the door and walked in to a flat that hasn't been properly used in about 4 months.

I turned on the lights and took my shoes, placing them with the multiple other pairs of boots I own. I walked into the sitting room and placed my overnight bag on the couch.

I decided to go to sleep, seeing it was 12:49 AM and I had a scheduled doctor's appointment later on in the day. I walked up stairs to mine and Louis' room and got ready for bed. Before I got in bed, I walked over the desk where I had placed my phone and turned it on. On the screen, I saw a few messages from Louis and one from Modest!, but decided to answer them when I woke up later in the morning. I walked over to my nightstand and plugged my phone in to charge it and got in bed.

Falling asleep was a little hard without Louis, but I eventually closed my eyes after much tossing and turning and let the darkness take over.

-

Beep, beep. Beep, beep. Beep, beep. A sound that pierced the silence that enveloped the flat, minus the sounds of me vomiting just a couple hours ago. I walked over to my phone on the nightstand and turned off the annoying sound that was my alarm. As much as I am grateful for the existence of alarms, it's not really that enjoyable to listen to, especially when you have a bit of a headache going on.

I decided that since I was with my phone, I might as well answer the text messages from last night. I sat down on the messy bed and looked through my messages.

Contact: Boobear

11:29 PM

L: Don't go to bed too late love

11:35 PM

L: Have you arrived in London yet?

11:57 PM

L: Text me when you get to London safely

12:44 PM

L: I've seen some of the videos of you at the airport

L: I wish I could've been there for you

L: Hopefully your okay and safe

I smiled and decided to text him back to tell him how I'm alright and a good morning as well. After I sent him a couple texts, I went over to the message I got from Modest!