2

Nyiah Marie
I spent most of the day with Kash and we been having a good chill ass day. I'm not gone lie she fine as fuck and I wouldn't mind tapping that but i'm honestly not tryna be in a relationship i'm tryna hoe around a lil bit.

She told me that Kash is just a nickname and her actual name is Kimani but she says that's a girly ass name so she rather be called Kash. She just don't know, i'm the queen of calling mfs by they government.

She cool asf though but y'all know stud and fem friendships don't be lasting long sometimes cause somebody fuck somebody and hurt somebody feelings.

I can clearly tell she has bitches, that don't really bother me though because??? me too lmfaooooo.I enjoy her company though.

" Luh baby what you wanna eat" She looked at me while we were leaving this arcade place.We had a mf ball! I whipped her ass in damn near everything except basketball
" It really doesn't matter to me but I wouldn't mind having a piece of you" I laughed. She smirked briefly and looked me up and down but ignored me and continued walking.

It was cute, she was nervous. I liked that.

We settled for Cheddars but we took it to go because one of her homeboys invited her to a section @ the Club and she asked me if I wanted to tag along. I said yes but only if I could bring my bestie boo along.She said that was cool & dropped me off so I could get ready and that she would text me when she was outside.

I called my best friends phone cause she take all day to get ready, we have about an hour and a half and knowing her she won't even have her wig glued down yet.

" get dressed bitch the drug dealers out...i heard they like em thick with a whole lottta mouth" i sang over the phone twerking a lil.

" BITCHH. out where ?? I'm finna get me a scammmerrrrrr" She twerked all around her rooom.

" Liyah bitch please, focus" I laughed. "The girl Kash I met last night invited us to some section in like an hour and a half so bring ya ass over here & get dressed" I told her, she agreed and was on her way.

I hopped in the shower with some music on scrubbing myself with my strawberry pound cake body wash& exfoliating with my gloves. I always have a fresh wax so no need to shave.

Once I got out the shower, Liyah breaking and entering ass was sitting in my bed. " Bitch how'd you get in"

" I have my ways" I rolled my eyes and went through my clothes.

I picked this black leather shirt w this brown skirt. I decided to put my hair down in a side part with a light beat. What a bad bitch, they better hide all the bitches cause IM OUTSIDEEEEEE.

Liyah looked over at me and said " Okay bitch, you must be tryna get ate tonight"

" Isssss"

" I know das righttttt" She laughed, she looked cute she had satin pink button down on but it was open with a black lace bra under with these black leather pants. Oh my bitch looked goood as the fuck...

" Take my pictures pls" I handed her my phone.

I posed a few times then took my phone back, I started favoriting the pics I like so I could post them.
* I changed her character*

@nyiahm_ : taste like candy,sweet like fruit,wet like

@nyiahm_ : taste like candy,sweet like fruit,wet like ... 🧏🏾‍♀️

@badbliyah : yeahhh bestieeeeee🧏🏾‍♀️🧏🏾‍♀️🧏🏾‍♀️💕

@arielluv : can i love on you baby? 😩

@mariowtheshits : damn 😩😍😍😍

@kashruleseverything : ❄️

@nyiahm_ : @badbliyah 💕💕💕💕

@nyiahm_ : @arielluv idk can u ?👀

@nyiahm_ : @kashruleseverything you a glacier girl? 🧏🏾‍♀️

I laughed and closed my phone cause okay Quavo 😭😭

My phone rang and it was Kash.

" Hello?" I answered the Ft call while applying lord lipgloss. " I'm outside" I told her we was coming and locked up.

" Bitch don't be spilling no tea either, you know you love to play remember when" I told liyah , hoe be getting me caught up all the time.

Well not really caught up cause i'm single but y'all know what i'm saying.

I got in the front and Liyah got in the back. " Kash this my best friend Liyah and Liyah this my new friend Kash" I introduced the two they said their heys and we was on our way.

When we pulled up to the club we skipped the line cause some niggas was with us I guess it was they section and they known or sum. I don't really keep up with niggas so I couldn't tell ya tbh.

We sat down in the section and I started to take shots and talk to Kash and Liyah.They was funny as hell talking about people.

" Look at her, she know she not have worn them heels if she can't walk in them" Kash said making us laugh. " I don't know why she can't walk in them lil kitten heels, then easter sunday mama i'm straight ass heels" Liyah egged on making me double over in laughter.

" Yo please i'm dying I beg y'all to stop" I said holding myself stomach.

The bottle girls came back around, and I was happy about it they was fine as the fuck. Like damn. Me and one of made eye contact and all I did was a lil smirk. She offered me a shot and it was hennessy so of course I didn't turn it down. I directed my attention back to Kash though cause that's a bit much. She eyed me but went back to talkin with her niggas so me and Liyah went to dance.

Private show came on by Chris Brown & T.I

" Ouuu this my shit" Me and Liyah started dancing on eachother. Looking real gay but we wasn't thinking of it like that.

I felt her let go and somebody else step in I smirked because I knew it was Kash, she better hold on because i'm about to wet them boxers right on up.

" Girl take it off for me. You know just what I want" I sang a little while grinding on her, I made sure to do just enough to make her wanna bend me over and get up outta here. But not too much.

Our bodies were dancing in sync and she had her had press softly around my throat. I turned around and whispered tipsy as hell " I'd love to see you take all this off" while placing an *innocent* kiss on her neck. Her grip shifted from my neck to my ass. " You might just get what you asking for,be prepared. I'll have your lil ass sprawled out,moaning and screaming my name" She whispered.

I smirked and went to dance with the bottle girl that was clearly watching the whole interaction. Mama was wanting some attention& i'm always looking for potentials to add to my roster.

I got behind her while she did her thing, I was impressed but she still lingered in my mind.

Across the ross Kash was watching the whole thing with this look of lust and a hint of jealousy in her eyes. I laughed to myself. I love women.

——

🤧