"So, if you don't stop her before 9:06 then Rebekah and Katerina will kill Elena." Elijah threatened. "So we all have our timeline. We suggest you get started."

With that we walked out of the house. I looked at Elijah and noticed the sun was starting to go down.

"Do you have this from here?" I asked as he looked at me curiously. "I want to go meet up with Klaus and Kol."

"Go ahead." Elijah nodded.

I hopped in my car and drove to the grill to see Kol and Klaus drinking up at the bar.

"There she is." Kol smirked. "I was wondering when you'd join us."

"Sorry, but I don't drink in the morning unlike you." I smirked back before going up to Klaus and gave him a kiss.

"So what brings you by love?" Klaus asked.

"I missed you today, thought I could join you boys for a drink." I shrugged, taking Klaus' bourbon and took a sip.

"I remember her from last night." Kol smirked, making me turn around to see Lexi walking in. "She looks like a tasty little thing."

"I hope you mean that as a compliment." I teased. "Because Lexi will rip out your liver herself."

"Alexia." Kol called her over. "Join us for a drink?"

Lexi raised an eyebrow at Kol before looking at me. I sent her a wink and she chuckled. "Sure, why not."

Lexi, Kol, Klaus, and I were taking shots when Kol and Lexi decided to go play pool.

"Want to take a walk with me?" Klaus asked. "Get some fresh air?"

"Sure." I said and took his hand, leading me outside.

We ended up walking to the square and took at seat on a bench, snuggling up together as we enjoyed the silence and cold breeze.

"I could get used to this." I smiled.

"What's that love?"

"The silence, not having to worry about anything else. Just having time to enjoy ourselves." I admitted.

"I meant it when I said I'd take you anywhere." Klaus said staring deep into my eyes.

I smiled, leaning up to kiss him when I felt a sharp pain in my chest. I looked back at Klaus, seeing he felt the same thing.

"Kol." We realized at the same time before getting up, and rushed to the alley of the grill where Damon, Stefan, and Matt were dragging Kol out of the Grill. Before I could stop Klaus he vamped at Matt, pushing him into the wall and knocked him out. I pulled the dagger out of Kol as Klaus snapped Stefan's neck and glared at Damon.

"I should have killed you months ago." Klaus threatened.

"Do it." Damon challenged. "That's not going to stop Esther from killing you."

"What did you say about my mother?" Klaus frowned.

"You didn't know I was friends with your mummy?" Damon mocked. "Yeah, we have a lot in common. She hates you as much as I do."

Klaus went to attack Damon.

"Leave him!" Elijah warned, I looked back to see his skin was still gray from being dessecated. "We still need him, Niklaus."

"What did mother do?" Klaus asked Elijah. "What did she do, Elijah?"

Elijah walked down the stairs, pulling out his phone as Stefan started to wake up. "You tell me where the witches are, or I'll have Rebekah and Katerina kill Elena right now."