Mission 6: Reunion of the Brothers

Comincia dall'inizio

Vergil: Their sword... that is was speaks the most for a ones pride not guns.

Y/n smirked before he stood up then ran at Vergil with Rebellion.

Y/n: Heh you can keep all that honor crap if you want. But I don't give a damn about  a fair fight.. as long I win who cares if I use playground rules!

Vergil: Heh only you could say something that moronic little brother.

While Y/n  ran Vergil closed the distance before they unleashed a barrage of attacks on one another. Neither willing to give up nor back down until the other has fallen. All round them trees fell and were slashed to bits. Even the raindrops were sliced leveling a barrier around them as they swung at each other.

Vergil:(Mind) His skills are exactly what I expected.

Y/n: Vergil..I should have known you'd never back down. You gave up on humans for all this?! Just for the sake of some power?! Mother would be crying in her grave at what you've become!!

Vergil: You understand nothing Y/n. My reasons are far more than power and you wouldn't understand even if I explained it.

(Flashback)

???: Please Darling.. I...beg....you..protect Nero..He must..live...Vergil.

Vergil:*clenches fist* Fine....for you I will..my love. I'll keep him safe.

(Flashback over)

Y/n: Whatever your deal is it's a shame I can't  hear it. But I've got plenty to fight for right now. So let's wrap this crap up now!

 When Y/n went to cut down Vergil he vanished causing Y/n to swing back and block a strike from the original. Y/n smirked before he pushed back Vergil. Y/n charged up Vergil before his brother unleashed another  barrage of  cuts at him. Vergil watched as Y/n jumped up then slammed down Rebellion on him. Vergil  swung  his now Sheathed Yamato upwards and blocked Y/n's attack. Y/n gritted his teeth before Vergil quickly spun around quickly unsheathed his blade.

Y/n:(Mind) Shit!

 Y/n tried to slash Vergil but was too slow as before slashed Y/n backwards.  As Y/n stood back up he began to open fire at Vergil who once again reflected it. As he laid them on the ground he flicked his wrist sending them flying back with Yamato. Y/n saw this coming then raised Rebellion before cutting them in half.

Vergil: Why do you refuse to gain power, The power of our father Sparda?

Y/n:Father? I don't have a father..I just don't like you that's all.

Y/n chuckled before he ran at Vergil with Rebellion sparking off the ground. Going to cut Vergil his strikes were blocked. Vergil soon knocked away Rebellion before he impaled Y/n. As Y/n groaned in pain Vergil grabbed Y/n's shoulder.

Vergil: Foolishness Y/n Foolishness.  Might controls everything and without strength you can't protect anything;let alone yourself.

Vergil shoved Yamato deeper into Y/n's chest before pulling it out and grabbing Y/n's amulet. Y/n went to grab it weakly only for Vergil to slash his hand away. Vergil looked down at his hand before clenching his fist and fixing his hair. As Vergil went to walk away he grabbed Rebellion before stabbing Y/n in the chest.