I'm sorry....

A/N: This isn't an official update but I just wanted to apologize for not posting as much, I've lost motivation.... But I've been forcing myself to write and the chapters have turned out so bad, I wrote ten chapters but I'm afraid to post them, so I'm currently editing them.

I'm human so I hope you understand.

I wrote this mainly because of a girl that messaged me about this story, she said that I am annoying her with my lack of participation in posting. I didn't know if to get offended or if to laugh, Honestly if you read this girl... I'm trying my best to make my story worth your time so sometimes I just need a break to get ideas that you will enjoy.

The words said to me were not kind, and honestly made me lose even more motivation. Please be patient with me and I'll promise to make my story worth your time.

I love talking to you guys, and so I follow a lot of you back if you follow me, you can always message me through wattpad if you have any questions or doubts about what I write, I often reply to comments too, but you have to understand that because I pay attention to your comments and private messages I notice the hate, and it hurts.

BE PATIENT WITH ME!

And I'll write the best chapters ever, just be patient. And if you don't like my story please stop reading and if you have any concerns text me, I am editing everything right now so if you see any grammar errors or just things that make no sense you can text me and I'll take the advice with an open mind.

LOVE YOU DARLINGS, sorry for wasting your time if this doesn't matter to you. But anyways here
take your crowns!

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑