"Zain" (20)

“Look you don’t want to fall for me. You know I like someone else.” Luka said as he kissed my forehead.

“I know… But who would like your flat ass,” I say chuckling a bit?

“Ay! I have a decent amount of thickness.” Luka said as he stepped back and started shaking his butt a bit and laughed.

“For a chopstick sure~” 

“ I know you didn’t just…” After that, we went back to having a pillow fight.

The day was fun. I had an early dinner with Juleka and Luka, had a girl talk with Juleka, and got some punches on Luka. The usual but still a day to remember.

Luka dropped me off at my house with his motorbike and we said our goodnights after Luka tried to talk me out of my late-night tutoring session, he failed of course.

All though I don’t like the idea myself I still need to catch up on school work.

It was 7 pm when Luka dropped me off so I waited for about an hour in the movie room and texted Zain at around 8:05.

—————————————

Zain

Me: Hey? Are you having problems

finding the address?

Zain: No.

Actually, I forgot all about going

To your house.

Me: Seriously?

Very professional man... I see 😃

Zain: I’m sorry, I really didn’t mean

to keep you waiting, I’ll be there.

Give me 10 minutes.

Me: I’m starting a timer. 

10 minutes starting NOW!

10 MINUTES LATER

Zain: Did you give me the wrong

Address? 

Me: Why? Is the house too big?

Zain: Yeah 😀

Me: I believe you to be at the right place.

I’ll open the door.

—————————————

I went downstairs and opened the door to see Zain standing there. I don’t know much about Zain but I could feel that something was wrong.

-------

I HATE MYSELF AND THIS STORY. I'm just tired...

Im sure its confusing like "who is Zain" well like I said before he is Kagami's older brother. "But Kagami doesn't have a brother..." I know that but he is my oc. I made him. I gave him life, a hot life so just bare with me. He will play an important role in this story so If you don't like him well I'd advice you to leave respectfully 😁.